TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wanna help me plan a US trip?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear your trip was put off..

Research airlines Spirit, Allegiant, Frontier and especially Southwest, all these offer reasonable one way fares but Southwest would be my go to.

My focus would be:

Disneyland and Cal Aventure

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags: Magic Mountain, Fiesta Texas, Over Texas, Great America, Great Adventure

Cedar Fair Parks: Knotts, Cedar Point, Kings Island Carowinds and Kings Dominion

Knobels, Hershey, Morey's Pier

Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Tampa

SeaWorld Orlando

Disneyworld, Disney Animal Kingdom, and Epcot if Guardians is open. If not Epcot would be covered in LA with Radiator Springs and Soarin unless you wanna see the other stuff plus the new night show(I would)

Disney Hollywood Studios if you didn't get in Disneyland for Star Wars.

Universal Orlando

Edited by ElvisLuv

why not cut back on some of the stops, and still do it?

Well, I don't envision making more than one trip to the States, the biggest reasons for that are that the flights are long and that they're expensive. I mean, I'm not gonna disqualify possibly coming back maybe 5 or 10 years later, but it's not something I want to plan.

I also wanna make the most out of the Six Flags and Cedar Fair memberships.

Sorry to hear your trip was put off..

Research airlines Spirit, Allegiant, Frontier and especially Southwest, all these offer reasonable one way fares but Southwest would be my go to.

My focus would be:

Disneyland and Cal Aventure

Silver Dollar City

Six Flags: Magic Mountain, Fiesta Texas, Over Texas, Great America, Great Adventure

Cedar Fair Parks: Knotts, Cedar Point, Kings Island Carowinds and Kings Dominion

Knobels, Hershey, Morey's Pier

Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Tampa

SeaWorld Orlando

Disneyworld, Disney Animal Kingdom, and Epcot if Guardians is open. If not Epcot would be covered in LA with Radiator Springs and Soarin unless you wanna see the other stuff plus the new night show(I would)

Disney Hollywood Studios if you didn't get in Disneyland for Star Wars.

Universal Orlando

Thanks for the recommendations. I have looked into those airlines a few months back and my plan included flights with a couple of them.

As for the parks: Disneyland & Universal are not really my kinda thing (not that I wouldn't enjoy my time in them, but I tremendously prefer most Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks to them), they don't have many attractions that appeal to me greatly, I know the waits in there would be long, and they're more expensive than the parks I'm more interested in.