TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

WANTED: Halloween Horror Nights IoA DVD

Hi Fellow Members

I run a simple website dedicated to amusement park and rollercoaster media items: Books, VHSs and DVDs. www.geocities.com/coaster_free

I am looking to acquire a copy of the IoA DVD called "Halloween Horror Nights" If you own a copy (Must be original with box/case) and would be willing to sell it (I have the $$$s waiting!) I would be most interested.

Email me auis28@dsl.pipex.com

Simon Baynham

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if anyone has a copy of "IoA The Adventure Comes Alive" VHS, then get in touch too. auis28@dsl.pipex.com Actually I'm interested in purchasing any titles: Books, VHSs & DVDs to do with amusement parks & coasters that are not listed at http://www.geocities.com/coaster_free

It would be great to know which titles I am missing.

Simon Baynham

Hi members... wow. I've never been called a 'whore' before! Perhaps I should get out more

Thank you for all your personal emails.... I'll keep looking and hoping a copy of "Horror Nights - The Art of the Scare" turns up on eBay soon - there must be someone out there with a copy gathering dust.

Thanks again and keep looking

Simon Baynham

Hi Ted

"Roller Coaster Fever" was purchased off eBay quite some time ago. I have only seen 2 copies turn up in as many years. A rare publication indeed.

"Legends of Terror" Comes up on eBay every so often but at great cost! I purchased mine from Nancy Stillwagon at Gunther Hall for a reasonable price.

Good luck in your search.

Simon Baynham

Simon asked me if he can promote his site, and I gave him the "A-ok!"

Basically, I have been helping Simon for at least a year now gather DVDs and videos for the library.

Personally, I would consider being called a whore a good thing!

--Robb "When people promote their stuff here, assume they have my blessing!" Alvey

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Theme Park Review Members.

Wow, the power of the internet! I did manage to get hold of a Halloween Horror Nights DVD - so thanks to all who helped. I am currently on the lookout for the following items to add to my collection. (My collection of over 300 items can be viewed by clicking on the 'Media Library' link shown earlier in this thread)

1) Meyers Lake Remembered (Book by JD Brown)

2) Top Thrill Dragster (Cedar Point VHS)

3) Millennium Force (Cedar Point VHS)

4) Vienna's Prater Park, a History (DVD)

5) IoA, The Adventure Comes Alive (IoA VHS)

If you have any of these items and wish to sell it/them for a good price (I have the dollars here!) then get in touch. auis28@dsl.pipex.com

Also, does anyone know if any parks are releasing DVDs or books this year? I like to keep abreast of what is new out there.

Read you all soon

Simon Baynham (England, UK)