TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

This will be my 3rd time ever going to SFOG, and the first time was last April! I have just gotten lucky, and have kept getting opportunities to go there.

I will have a photo TR if I bring my camera. I'm just worried that Ninja will kill it, like it did to my glasses case. The last time I was there, the sturdy case for my glasses had been smashed after riding Ninja. Luckily, my glasses were unharmed.

I'm going to ride Ninja again in the back seat, to see if it really makes a difference. I don't want it to be in my bottom 10 list, because it has such a cool layout. If I can sit in a good seat, I can actually enjoy it.

I'm also really hoping to ride Deja Vu this time. I can't believe I missed my chance last time, when it was open the whole day!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall are you? I have found that makes all the difference in riding Ninja.

Im 6'1," so I can get by without Ninja hurting because my head and neck are higher than the restraints. If you can sit up as high as possible it shouldnt be a bad ride.

And this year, Deja Vu has been open more often than not. Have fun on it, its great!

So you're going to SFOG AFTER I move... I see how it is.

IMO, I really don't like Ninja... like EpcotLova, people who are 6'1" (like myself), get battered around so much on that coaster! Ninja is such a jerky, head-banging, brain-cell-losing ride... it's painful!

GASM is one of my favorite coasters there, but it's so underrated! You need to get some pics of that for me! It's one of my most-missed coasters!

Other then that, have fun at SFOG!

How tall are you? I have found that makes all the difference in riding Ninja.

Im 6'1," so I can get by without Ninja hurting because my head and neck are higher than the restraints. If you can sit up as high as possible it shouldnt be a bad ride.

I'm 6'0", so Ninja hurt my neck more than anything else. I found that the best way to sit is to push up on the restraints with your shoulders and press your head back into the headrest.

The first time I rode Ninja I was in the front seat, and I put the hood of my sweatshirt over my head for extra padding 8) .That time it didn't hurt my neck that much.

The second time, I was in the front row of the second car. The train was stopped on the top of the lift hill for about 20 minutes before we finally started moving again. That ride was much worse. I greyed out going into the second inversion of the butterfly, my neck got bruised by the restraints when the train was coming out of the 3rd inversion, and, like I already said, my glasses case was broken. Despite all of this, I am still willing to give Ninja another chance . If my 3rd ride is as bad as the 2nd was, that ride will be going on my revenge list

Ride in the first row of the last train on Ninja for the best possible ride. The last row is much better than the front of the train, but the row right in front of it is a touch smoother.

Yep, that is the magic seat for the Ninja. That is where I sat for my three rides on Ninja this past summer. It was fun seeing everyone getting whiplash while I was sitting in the magic seat.