TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Holland [RCT3]

hello everyone and welcome to the world of six flags Holland the world of imagination and x stream combine this have over 700 rides and attractions. we have 16 coasters and 5 shows and we are happy to introduces our 2013 plan thank you and enjoy the post.

-2 wooden coaster

-1 classic Corkscrew coaster

-1 boomerang coaster

- 1 hyper coaster

- 1 2gen hyper

-1 wingrider

1- B&M flying and Inversion coaster

3- water rides 1 log 1 rapid 1 mega splash

1 launch coaster

1 stand up

1 giga coaster

3 kiddie rides

I'm also making 7 theme

Jungle fever

Thrill city

Imagine world (kiddie area)

Area 14

That '50 world

Looney toon world (kiddies)

Dc nation

I'm having 5 shows

Happy days live (that 50s world)

Batman the show (Dc nation)

Power rangers forever rangers (Imagine world)

Loony rock band (looney toon world)

The zoobaa (no kid friendly ) (jungle fever)

This what we have plan for the 2013 season starting off with spring break hosted by MTV at the water park and everyone with a season pass get in for free.and our water park name wet n wild is open intell August.

In June before u think school out go to Project X were the whole park turn into a big party at night with the light 4 dj and a bunch of games an rides so leave the beer pong alone and start your summer off with a bang.

in the fall we have 2 Halloween events fright night and trick or treat fright night is from oct 1 to the 31 must be 10 or up to go also we will have 9 hunted houses 5 fright zones and 4 stunt and fight shows can't wait and for the kids trick or treat your kids will be able to meet the favorite six flags Characters and gather as much candy as they want woohoo That on the day be for Halloween.

For the Christmas time we will open on Christmas Day early than usually to support our newest event Toys for ride bring a toy and a can of coke and u get free ticket and help Donate to the Children hospital. we will be closeting the park later than ever but it will be close in tell march to rebuild repair or build new rides and attractions.

Here our plan park time .

March - May 10:30am-9:00pm.

June - August 10:30am-10:00pm. (Project X 10pm - 4am for people 17-19 must bring id before enter the park)

October-November 12:00pm-6:30pm.

Christmas Holliday 7:00am-10:00pm.

Waterpark open May-August 10:30am-6:45pm.

If u have any question or comment plzz comment below and this park will be a downloadable park to all my fans out there thanks and can't wait for the 2013 season.

here what i done with the park so far..

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily update before I logout for the night I'm going to tell what I Chang or add to the park like today I working on jungle fever and i started on the first big ride won't be announced in tell Tomorrow with the pick I'm also working on the rapids and the new Goliath request from my fans and I'm also bring back the X sector. So this the topic of the day were should the flying coaster be at name the theme and post on the bottom that all I have to say goodnight all or good morning

but this my last upload of the year i had an ok 2012 welcome 2013 i will not post more image in tell jan 2 2013 so enjoy.

ps i will do the support last do to the park lag and i will put the support in last. after i Finnish the area

today was the media day for six flags Holland so far there 3 coaster

here the name

Grizzly and jungle take over

jungle take over is a dive coaster (no support yet) thrillseekers

Grizzly is a Euro fighter coaster (no supports) thrillseekers

Golden Snake (little bit of supports0 kiddies

i finish the Rapids and im working on the jungle tour. and im building Small Stores and others

i also am going to build the Zoobaa stage were all the freak shows during Halloween is at

and the the next theme or area is thrill city home of the Goliath,Griffin,others i will be releasing later

enjoy the pick srry i over did with the trees

Please don't double post. You can edit your posts, you know.

Let people see and appreciate your work before posting a big new update.

• 4 weeks later...

so the six flags Holland team is about to start on the park but before we just took picture of the new entry hope you like it not done yet...

we still hiring if anybody want to join we actually have more 5 slots left information is on the website: http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/jobs.html

DO NOT DOUBLE POST IT WAIT UNTIL 24 HOURS

Hmmm I guest...

Anyways hello everyonesix flags holland will be open on March 31,2013.

This park have the record braking 16 coasters. i will update every weekend on this site, but If you can't wait that long I update everyday on Rctgo. and tuseday and Fridays on RCTlounge. but on tuseday the six flags holland team working on the six flags holland Wet and Wild water park. this will be up for download in April this park also up for download for the public on April 1 2013 unless your a are on the six flags holland fan club. lol anyways this park is a seasonal update park what that mean. we have different event and we update the park on a monthly basies. for example Project X is when the park turn into a big club and we have club light the park play music etc. or for Halloween we have 20 hunted houses 12 scary zone etc. this a big project for me and the six flags holland team hope you guys support us. and good night or good morning

If you would like the thread to get updated on a daily basics please comment below.

If you would like to join the fan club or join the six flags holland team comment below thanks.

Stop doing the moderation team's job. It certainly won't earn you any favors from me!

As for the park, what's up with that weird 5-across inverted coaster? Why didn't you just use that B&M inverted coaster CTR? It's a much better model.

And, for crying out loud, please don't update your thread every day. We do have rules on that sort of thing, I hope that you have read them.

Edited by A.J.

Stop doing the moderation team's job. It certainly won't earn you any favors from me!

As for the park, what's up with that weird 5-across inverted coaster? Why didn't you just use that B&M inverted coaster CTR? It's a much better model.

And, for crying out loud, please don't update your thread every day. We do have rules on that sort of thing, I hope that you have read them.

the reason i said team is because i have team because I have 12 we design our own CTR and Cs CFR. and if you dont like that than idk bro...

2 I don't want you to help I'm OK..

3. I wanted to try something different instead of the same inverted B&M and it my park I can do what I want if you have an issue with it than don't even look at it.

4. Who are you???

5. I update every weekend don't worry I'll I see your an fan ill updated everyday just for you

If you have a problem than don't look at my stuff bro...

I'm A.J., one of the games forum moderators.

I'm generally an easygoing guy, but I don't appreciate when people are rude to me. Read the rules (prominently displayed at the top of the Games Forum index) and abide by them and we won't have a problem.

Ok I'm a easy going guy to intell you just outa the blue say why didn't use that don't say that everyday ugh I don't want to see that it just some suggestion.. Anyways nice to meet you AJ just one thing I'm a very protected person that why I came on you so strong just my Personality sorry...

the reason i said team is because i have team because I have 12 we design our own CTR and Cs CFR. and if you dont like that than idk bro...

I'm just going to call BS on this, the 5 across inverted coaster was made by weber and can be found Here about halfway down.

Edit: Alright, I thought you were saying that you made it, Carry on then.

Edited by scbt

• 4 weeks later...

i restarted on the park again because i wanted to be as real as possible here the news park ..

here some my construction on one my rides hope you like it.. im not telling or listing the CS i use for it because i don't fill like looking them up.. sorry im just to lazy

Edited by A.J.

If you're going for realism, why is Wicked Twister at a Six Flags park?

Also, your website is filled with bad grammar and copyrighted images.

Realism such as the park Entrance,lines supports etc. and I chose the name wicket twister because I wanted to use the name V2 for another coaster and I redo the website I'm first trying to Finnish the park. If you want you can do all my images if you want because I running out disk space and photoshop will kill my pc that why I use google..

You're not allowed to post links from other websites (including your own) unless you have fifty posts. It's in the Terms of Service -

14. Posting Links or "Spamming" - You must have at least 50 posts if you want to create a post which sole purpose is to link to your personal website, update, YouTube video, forum or any other website. If your post count is under 50 posts and your link has not be pre-approved by an admin or moderator, your link will be removed.
Edited by A.J.

Man....it takes me two seconds to sniff out a thread that's trouble.....

Last warning on this. Please, please, please read the Posting Rules, and Terms of Service here at TPR. They're conveniently posted in the Sticky area at the top of the page.

As for backseat moderating, it will not be, nor has it ever, been tolerated.

AJ said you need to have 50 posts in order to post a link. If you don't have more than 50, you can't post a link. AJ has more than 50 posts, so he can post links.

Anyway, decent park. But one big thing need changing. Come up with unique names. You are using names used in real life. It's ok if you are using a name, but change the logo. Some of the names you are using are used in Cedar Fair parks. A rival company of Six Flags. This park has potential. Just change that, and it will be better.