TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Centennial Meadows [RCT2]

Centennial Meadows is kind of a generic looking park. Though it is small I plan to pack a great deal of scenery, and for the first time ever I plan on using some custom scenery (besides the custom paths which i have been using for years). When guests enter the park they are confronted with a train station (the train will go completely around the park when it is finished), and then a main square complete with a carousel, a pond, and stores has been built behind the train station.

So far, all I have built is the small pirate section which will be home to a pretty substantial dark ride (A dark ride in RCT2? YES!). I got the idea from Youtuber FAON1886's Concept Park: Pirate Bay video.

There is more to come like a safari themed area I hope to start, but I am unsure of how I am going to accomplish that. Until then, please comment and give feedback! I enjoy feedback a lot.

SCR16.BMP

Overview of the park...yeah its small...

SCR24.BMP

Entrance area complete with waterfall/fountain things

SCR25.BMP

Train Station!

SCR26.BMP

Train station rear

SCR28.BMP

park square overview

SCR27.BMP

square close up

SCR29.BMP

Pirate area called "The Cove"

SCR31.BMP

some detail stuff

SCR32.BMP

site of future pirate dark ride!!!!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed by this. It seems like you haven't used any custom scenery and if this is true, keep doing it without custom scenery. I really like the atmosphere in this park.

I used some custom path lamp things, and some of the roofing in the pirate are is custom, but other than that there is none. That's what's good about RCT2; you don't really need CS at all (unless you want to become something big on New Element)

• 1 month later...

so. It's been an eternity since I have been active (sorry), but I finished the dark ride. I didn't put the building over it yet because I wanted y'all to see the inside! I think I said this before, but this is very much inspired by the famous RCT2 Youtuber FAON1886's (the creator of the project park series) Concept park: Pirate Bay video. Enjoy. I very much enjoy feed back!

SCR47.BMP

The entrance to the ride!

SCR46.BMP

The station from inside the ride. This will be the first room the riders will experience.

SCR45.BMP

Top of the main hill and some other fun things. The is how the riders will enter the main room which has a cove in it with various Pirate things added.

SCR42.BMP

The opposite corner of the main room. There is a bit of track underground, but all of it is large sweeping turns that the riders will travel very quickly around.

So I put the building around the watercoaster which is now called "Tavern Bay Dive" (I suck at naming rides haha). I feel a little bad for covering up so much scenery, but eh, oh well. I wanted to make a dark ride and found out the hard way that it is just something the limits of RCT2 prevent

BUUUUUT...With this ride done I have to start on a new themed are or I might work a bit on my Electric Fields park. Any ideas for another themed area? I wanted to do a jungle themed are, but I thought that it would be too "been there, done that" or just look too much like the pirate cove area.

Thank you guys so much for supporting me. Any feedback, comments, criticism is GREATLY enjoyed!

SCR49.BMP

Finished building. It looks a little...industrial...I guess you could say :/

SCR50.BMP

Da back side

SCR48.BMP

close-up on what the guests will see!