TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Powder Keg Test Run Photos! Check 'em out!

robbalvey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was kinda random... No, I've never been to Gardaland, my park count is very low, and right now, I don't have a clue where Gardaland is located. Is it in Germany? I might pay a visit to it this summer then.
Gardaland Is in Italy you might like this pic ^

No its not painfull the seat bealts just dont feel very secure so you tend to hold onto them really tight when going round the loops and that banked turn after the loops feels like a wild mouse coaster

a pic of my fav ride in the park

100_2743.jpg.057a1091fd9bf73e1e8dcdaf40ef2016.jpg

It's my understanding that the vertical spike is there for safety reasons only. Also, they did not keep the original splashdown that Buzzsaw Falls had. I live only 30 miles from Silver Dollar City, so I can't wait to ride it! Does anyone know how to get an invitation to ride PowderKeg on the day when they have the media & publicity people there? Any info someone can give me would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Sarah

P.S. I've called SDC Publicity department & they haven't called back yet, so I didn't know if there's another way to find out.

No its not painfull the seat bealts just dont feel very secure so you tend to hold onto them really tight when going round the loops and that banked turn after the loops feels like a wild mouse coaster

a pic of my fav ride in the park

Off Topic/Same Picture/Seat belts.... WTF! Evil Vekoma...

Anyways what was wrong with Buzz Saw Falls? It looked quite good when Robb/Elissa went.