TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Game: Careful What You Wish For

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I wished V2 was painted green. That's assuming that it was painted green and the backfire occured after it was painted green. Don't worry about it though.

Granted, but you sit in the corner of your bedroom for an hour every night in constant, never-endingfear that someone will die in your Chuck E. Cheese.

I wish The Bat at King's Island was still around today.

Granted, but you get fat and you get atherosclerosis and you can't fit into a doorway, or on a roller coaster car for that matter.

I wish for an unlimited supply of free Dunkin Donuts and NOT getting fat from them!

Granted, but then you go to a beach afterwards and a shark bites your arm off, and now you have one arm. Although that one guy from Def Leppard has one arm too and he's pretty good.

I wish The Rev was still alive!

Granted, but you don't work at all and spend every single day at the park and go bankrupt and you have to move.

I wish SFGAm still had the Sky Whirl!

Granted, but there's a flood and the rides gets ruined and unride-able.

I wish Demon at Six Flags Great America had the last three cars facing backwards!

Granted, but then because of that, King's Island (before Son of Beast was demolished) decides to constantly retheme Son of Beast every couple of years to try and promote the ride, and Son of Beast would still be at the park.

I wish Son of Beast wasn't demolished and instead got RMC treatment.