TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lady Gaga's Visionland [RCT2]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fame Factory? I think that was the name of the so-called "factory" that produced Lady GaGa dolls/robots(?) in her Grammy performance with Elton John in 2010 (correct me if the year is wrong). I remember she was created by the factory and then rejected for being too controlling and dominating over the pop music industry, thus leading for her to play the piano with Elton John...

The Fame Factory? I think that was the name of the so-called "factory" that produced Lady GaGa dolls/robots(?) in her Grammy performance with Elton John in 2010 (correct me if the year is wrong). I remember she was created by the factory and then rejected for being too controlling and dominating over the pop music industry, thus leading for her to play the piano with Elton John...

People like you make me happy. *high fives*

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, long time no see! After about a month of no work, Lady Gaga's Visionland is back in action and even closer to completion! Let's take a quick look at the most recent addition.

SCR13.BMP

Introducing "Lady Ghosts of the Haunted Haus"! Ride through the abandoned Haus of Gaga and experience the spirits of the deceased, as they attempt to introduce you to their fate!

SCR14.BMP

Layout. Hope you like, and don't forget to comment, little monsters! :D