• Intamax92
    • nin
    • rct2Day
    • bbt-67
    • accelerate
    • Six_Flags_Enthuseast
    • A.J.

Greetings again!

I've just had a lovely trip to Paris, and I'm now ready to go for voting in my challenge. I need you to choose any TWO of your favorite parks, and VOTE for them!

The winner of this vote will get A TPR BIG BAG OF CRAP with A SET OF TEH BIG DIPPER COASTERS!

AND...

I'll be selecting my favourite park of the lot for a SECOND BIG BAG OF CRAP! This park is the one that comes closest to what I wanted to see in the challenge that I laid out in the beginning.

I'm quite pleased to say we have SEVENTEEN competitors for the challenge (QueerRudie, who helped me out with this while I was away, has declined to compete!)

The results will be posted in one week's time. Good luck to all the competitors!

Note: You MAY vote for yourself- there's no shame in that!

QUEERRUDIE, MCJACO, D.J. AND A.J. WILL BE WATCHING THIS VOTE. ANY SHENANIGANS IN VOTING WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE CHALLENGE, BUT ALSO BANNING FROM T.P.R.

NO EXCEPTIONS. PLAY FAIR, EVERYONE.

C.P.M.

#1: AJClarke0912

SCR1.BMP

SCR2.BMP

SCR3.BMP

#2: Mr Sum 1_55

SCR4.BMP

SCR5.BMP

SCR6.BMP

#3: JerryKoala2112

SCR7.BMP

SCR8.BMP

SCR9.BMP

#4: ZSPaw

SCR10.BMP

SCR11.BMP

SCR12.BMP

#5: XCoaster

SCR13.BMP

SCR14.BMP

SCR15.BMP

#6: wheelchaircoaster

SCR16.BMP

SCR17.BMP

SCR18.BMP

#7: sfgamguy

SCR19.BMP

SCR20.BMP

SCR21.BMP

#8: Mantaeus

SCR22.BMP

SCR23.BMP

SCR24.BMP

#9: Almere_Stars

SCR25.BMP

SCR26.BMP

SCR27.BMP

#10: piggy4891

SCR28.BMP

SCR29.BMP

SCR30.BMP

#11: Intamax92

SCR31.BMP

SCR32.BMP

SCR33.BMP

#12: nin

SCR34.BMP

SCR35.BMP

SCR36.BMP

#13: rct2day

SCR37.BMP

SCR38.BMP

SCR39.BMP

#14: bbt-67

SCR40.BMP

SCR41.BMP

SCR42.BMP

#15: accelerate

SCR43.BMP

SCR44.BMP

SCR45.BMP

#16: Six_Flags_Enthuseast

SCR46.BMP

SCR47.BMP

SCR48.BMP

#17: A.J.

SCR49.BMP

SCR50.BMP

SCR51.BMP

Edited by QueerRudie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have WINNERS!!!

I was most pleased with the turnout for this TPR challenge- and in fact, I was SO impressed... I've chosen THREE winners this time!

First, the vote winners:

Congratulations to JerryKoala2112 and nin for their outstanding entries into this week's challenge- and I'm pleased to give them each a TPR bag of Crap- nin's Bag of Crap will also receive a set of Teh Big Dipper coasters in it!

And now... for my OWN choice.

As you may remember, I decided that I wanted to give away a TPR Bag of Crap for the park that came CLOSEST to what I'd specified in the beginning of the challenge. Many people did some brilliant rides, but there were a few 'hinkies' along the way...

Primarily: The over- building of buildings!

Money and time that was spent in building structures as well as theming was sort of the primary thought of a number of park operators- and thus, I didn't feel they built enough RIDES or PARK to make a difference.

So, after careful viewing of the parks submitted to me, I decided that Accelerate should get the "Park Manager's Choice" award- and a TPR Bag of Crap for executing the prize-winning park from me. Accelerate balanced park scenery, good rides, and expansion of the park to fit the needs of my Company- and I thought his park came closest to the specifications given out!

If the winners could PLEASE P.M. QueerRudie with their Names and Addresses today, he will pass them along so you can get your TPR Bag of Crap!

And...

I've been working on something special coming up- A good friend of mine, Mr. Peabody, has a new machine that will transport us back in time... W.A.B.A.C. to be precise. I'll be posting pictures of my trip with Mr. Peabody sometime soon- so keep an eye out!

C.P.M.

Wow, I really didn't expect to win, but thanks to everyone that voted for me! Congratulations to nin and accelerate on their Bag of craps as well, you guys did great! The contest was a lot of fun, and might I add, very challenging to stay out of debt. All the scenery I added really cut down on my budget, but I managed to get through it. Thanks again!

Can't wait for the next contest