TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal and IOA Trip Planning.

EpcotLova

Hey Robb!

I got something for ya! We are going to IOA and Universal in Florida March 7-11. We have tickets and the hotel, we are just wondering what do you think the crowds will be like since we will be there on the weekday.

Also, what rides and such should be rode first, if there is going to be a lot of people there. Any good resturants there, I heard Mythos was excellent.

Thanks, bro!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well me talking to the security guard, Art, who was very friendly, he said crowds are unpredictable, but on weekends expect about and 1hour+ for just about everything.

Get there at opening, go to Hulk, Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Ripsaw Falls, chances are River Adventure wont be open yet so come back to it later, Dueling Dragons.

Then just work your ways back the same way you came.

here were the wait time for our visit;

Hulk--walk on all day

Dr. Doom--3min wait

Spiderman--2min wait

Ripsaw Falls--walk on all day

Dueling Dragons--1train wait

River Advneture--walk on all day

Popeyes--walk on all day

well dont expect that we were just lucky

If you're going mid-week you shouldn't have ANY problem.

Make sure you get on Mummy, Dragons, Hulk, MiB, Spiderman, etc.

And yeah, eat at Mythos!!!! Make sure you ask them if they can do the "Balsamic Chicken." It rocks! It's not on the menu anymore, but they will still make it!

--Robb

Most normal public schools aren't out for Spring Break that week so it shouldn't be too bad...maybe some colleges...but most this year are out Easter Week.

Elissa "if it's bad, make sure to get the Express Passes that they sell!" Alvey

Make sure to hit Spiderman first. Wait for that ride tends to always hover between 60 minutes. I would try and hit Dudley or Dr. Doom next.... low capacity also hinders these rides. If you can afford it I would try and stay and one of the hotels onsite. You get front-of-the-line access. Cant beat that.

Most schools in Central Florida aren't out for spring break until later in March. I know my school (I live in Osceola county, about 30 min. from Universal) is out the last week in March, so waits shouldn't be a big deal. Plus, if you are staying onsite, you get front of the line for everything.

It's actually been fairly bad all week.. even this week! Which was suprising. We've had constant 30+ minute waits at Dragons.. Hulk about the same. Doesn't help that our 3rd trains and the Hulks 3rd train are not available either.

If it is busy... come over to Dragons and look for me, or Lisa (Coasterbabe) and we'll be glad to hook you up.. I usually work Fri-Sat-Sun-Tues

Eric