TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Empty Grave Haunted Attraction

Hello fellow TPRers!

I work at a haunted attraction called The Empty Grave. It would be awesome to see some TPRers come through seeing as I know Halloween events are something that most of us enjoy! We are literally one block away from Disneyland on Disney Drive in the Anaheim Gardenwalk, right underneath the movie theaters. This Friday night is our opening night and from here on out, we are open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday until October 31st! Admission is ten dollars, which may seem a bit steep for an individual haunt, but I can assure you that our haunt is very professional and well worth the price of ten dollars. Our whole layout has changed from last year and we all believe that this will be the best year yet! So if you're at Disneyland or just in the general Southern California area this Halloween season, stop on by and visit The Empty Grave! You can visit our website at www.themtgrave.com. Looking forward to seeing some TPR faces come through! Have a great Halloween season everybody

---Brent

peekaboo.jpg.7c6219953b103c26374081754a8057a9.jpg

Me scaring last season - Photo courtesy of Theme Park Adventure

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to check this out for sure. I am going to HHN VERY early this year(this friday), so towards Halloween I would REALLY like to experience some semi local haunts. This one and sinister point are on the top of the list, but Open Grave seems more likely considering that Anaheim is like 20 minutes away while Brea is like 40 or something. I have heard good things, so this sounds very likely! Have an awesome season of scaring, Brent!

Spotted a deal for this haunt on Groupon... 2 tickets for $14. Not a bad deal IMO. Here's the link...

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu8450393 [uPDATE: DEAL EXPIRED!]

If "Orange County" isn't your default city, Select "Orange County" as your city to see the deal.

(You have to purchase the tickets within 11 hours before the deal expires, but I think you can use them any day through Halloween)

Edited by ILoveRides

Thanks Brent for spreading the word so early! I actually am new to this forum. This is one of the few places that talks about The Empty Grave 2010. As a manager for this attraction I can help to answer any question you all may have. Brent has been spot on so far and is one of our go-to guys. To answer your question cosmic hearse, the average walk through time varies but it is about 7-10 minutes. We don't have large groups go through like Knott's Haunt, mainly because we aren't as busy as Knotts is, so we don't require a constant string of people. Each group is separated by about 2-5 minutes. I usually recommend groups of 2-4. If you came by with 3 other people, break it up into 2x2. The smaller the group, the more bang for your buck. Hope this helps.

Hopefully this will bring some people into Gardenwalk. That place is a freakin' ghost town.

That's why I like Gardenwalk so much! It's not like The Block or Downtown Disney where you're constantly avoiding or running into people!

Brittney and I went to The Empty Grave on Saturday and really enjoyed it. It was so much fun going through a haunted house with just the two of us where all the scares were directed at us. I'm used to haunted houses that send big groups through back-to-back... and most of the scares get directed at other people. The several minute gap between groups and the willingness to send small groups is what made this haunt stand out in my mind. It felt like we were the only ones in the attraction at the time. There were also some great scare actors - some scary and some hilarious - who did a wonderful job. Keep up the great work guys! My only advice for next year would be to add some sort of big finale with a big scare. It sort of felt like it just ended. A chainsaw or something else with bigger impact would make a great ending. But overall, I enjoyed it a lot and would recommend this haunt.