TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weight Problem...

KPWoCkAxX

Ok, so i've recently been under alot of stress lately. With coursework, exams, the love of my life etc. But I seem to have lost a noticable amount of weight.

I've lost around 3/4 of a stone. It may not be all that serious as I still have a healthy BMI.

So, what would be the best way to gain that weight safely? All suggestions, opinions welcome.

Cheers, KP.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same problem with weight. Unlike most people I have trouble gaining weight not losing it. lol. But what I do is drink protein shakes or eat plenty of meat before and or after lifting weights. Working out period for me usually builds muscle mass for me. Hope this helps.

I had a similar situation last year, I used to work graveyards and with all that day time sleeping I was hardly eating at all and lost way too much weight... Just to echo whats already been said, when I got back to working day hours, eating frequently and healthy habits I started to gain weight back with the help of weight lifting and protein drinks(syntha-6 is great!). Now I not only gained my weight back but built up some serious muscle mass and the ladies dig it.