TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Question about HHN Express Pass

I'm going to be taking a trip up to HHN Orlando for it's opening weekend and I had a question about the Express Pass. I'm only asking here because I couldn't find the answer elsewhere.

The price of the express pass for the day I'm going is $59.99 + tax per person. I just wanted to know if the express pass includes admission or is it an upcharge.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a must especially if you only have one night there. Your best strategy is to get there early hit up like two or three soundstage houses before the lines get to long then start using your express pass. I have done it every year and I am always able to do all the houses, most of them twice, see bill and ted and maybe a ride or two. Those HHN express passes are worth every penny so make sure you invest in them.

...and a waste of money for anyday other than sat...

It actually gets quite busy on other days as well so I would still recommend getting Express passes of you want to see everything. It also covers the rides as well, though I am not sure if Rocket will be on it this year.