TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

HersheyPark/Cedar Point Help Please

Nemesis Inferno

Since I'm off to America in around 3 weeks, now is a good time to try and find out if the following parks have any form of single rider queues that I could possibly take advantage of whilst credit hunting...

The parks I am visiting are:

- Hershey Park

- Kennywood

- Cedar Point

- Kings Island (not important here, VIP tour ftw)

- Dollywood

- Busch Gardens Europe

All help will be appreciated and any good routes around Hershey and CP would also be appreciated since those two I am finding difficult to plan for... Especially as I'm doing CP on the 2nd and 3rd of July...

Thankyous in advance...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunderbolt at Kennywood doesn't allow single riders. If you are a single rider pay attention as you get close to the station as the ride ops will call out for a single rider to move forward to pair with another single rider who may be waiting.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg has a single rider line. Griffon. (Apollo's Chariot used to have one but they don't use it, along with Alpengeist)

Busch Gardens reopened the single-rider line for Apollo's Chariot this year (I used it two weeks ago). But they did make a "big deal" of "closing" it two years ago.

You can also purchase Quick Queue passes at Busch.

The only singles lines I can think of are Diamondback at KI, Maverick at CP's singles lane starts after you wait in the queue when your near the station, taking maybe 5 minutes off your wait, and Griffon/AC at Busch.

Cheers for all the info so far guys, given me a chance to laugh at the stupidity of CP with the Maverick single rider

What would people say about the best time to go on Roller Soaker as well? I'll be at HersheyPark on the 28th and need all the credits I can get in order to make Beast my 200th...

So when's the best time to ride Soaker? First thing? Last Thing?

Thankyou...