TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SNL Mothers day skit

edh

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about last nights SNL with some TPR Members earlier today!

I really want to hate the new SNL, and Justin Timberlake, but he is always so amazing when on the show!

He's a really great actor, comedian, and singer! And he seems to bring the best out of the other mediocre cast! The skit with immigrants coming to the US was HILARIOUS! And his dancing as a giant breast implant was also great.

A really nice episode, I'm excited for next weeks with Will Ferrell and Green Day!

I don't know because I just started watching SNL during the campaign, so I didn't see the precursor. But what Andy Samberg and Justin did was fairly funny.

I guess with Will Ferrell coming on next week, we might see another Celebrity Jeopardy, which are always great.

Haha last night I accidently turned on SNL right as this skit started. I though it was good. But not as good as Jizz In My Pants, I'm On A Boat, or Iran So Far Away but it was better than Dick In A Box. All in all these skits are the only good thing about SNL now.

--Chris

• 11 months later...

May 8th - 2010 w/Betty White!

One of SNL's most anticipated episodes aired last night. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on this epic episode? Personally, I thought it was one of the funniest episodes I have seen in years. Bringing back some of the older female cast was a stroke of genius!

Some of my favorite parts of the show:

* The monologue where Betty says that Facebook appears to be a social networking site for losers!

* NPR Delicious Dish with Betty's muffins - brought tears to my eyes! One of the funniest skits since Alec Baldwin's Schweddy Balls!

* Betty & Kenan Thomspon in Scared Straight - tears revisited! "You'll be wonkin' some willies alright and they gonna be tourin' your god-damned chocolate factory!" " You won't be seein' no lion, tin man and scarecrow, you'll be lyin' down while ten men make you a scared ho!"

* Weekend update with Sally O'Malley & Dotty O'Donaghan - "I have a seat in my shower, I win!"

Epically awesome!

I liked CSI: Sarasota then again I live in this aging town where old people drive cars the size of an oil tanker and go 10 below the speed limit in the left lane.

Probably one of the better episodes of the recent seasons last night.

CSI: Sarasota was awesome!

I was so glad to see some of the classic skits come back such as Delicious Dish! It was awesome to see all some of the more classic castmembers. I thought Betty White was amazing.

^ & ^^ YES!! I forgot about CSI: Sarasota! That was awesome as well as seeing Seth, Amy and Tina doing the "Really?" skit on weekend update....if it was always that funny!

Of course, what would have really made it the ultimate would have been if they brought back Michaela Watkins - the actress that played Angie Tempura as the online blogger in weekend update....BIIIIIITCH PLEASE!!!!!