TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] Metallica: The Ride [On Hold]

Which Metallica Song Should Be Used For The Ride?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Metallica Song Should Be Used For The Ride?

• Master Of Puppets
    • Ride The Lightning
    • Sad But True
    • The Unforgiven I/II/III - Please State
    • The Day That Never Comes
    • Enter Sandman
    • Trapped Under Ice
    • The Memory Remains
    • St. Anger
    • ABBA - Dancing Queen

Well, i've been away for a while... Since I lost all my files and had to cancel my previous project i've decided I need to get back on track here a TPR. I must admit, it's been a while for me. Now, before I begin i'd like to point out the following - I have always done parks, i've never attempted to just do a single ride, but since this is my first attempt i'm going to put in 100% effort!

I don't really have much, well... To be honest all I have is a logo, With a bit of luck some screenshots will come either tonight, or tomorrow night.

Well, here's the logo, nothing special...

If anyone's interested in what font I used here's the link.

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=1337

That's all for now, thanks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so after my little mishap with the rules I have gathered enough content to make a proper post. So here you go.

I would like to mention the following:

- The colour scheme is likely to change.

- There will be buildings, restaurants etc.

- If all goes well I'll think about turning this into a full park...

Ok, so here we go.

So here is the first official construction photo of the ride. It will only be going as high as that final support.

Another angle.

The crane is for Aces Construction Yard set. Google it, don't ask me for a link.

Well, that's all for now. More soon.

Ok, since there's not really much to see I'm going to move progress on a little.

This update displays the first two elements of the ride.

This picture shows the completed lift hill. Standing at about 160ft. tall.

This picture shows the Large Loop and the Cobra Roll. The next element to go in will be a Zero-G Roll.

Well, that's all for now.

Enjoy, KP.

This is starting to look like Led Zeppelin the ride, I'd go with something a little more original in track layout anyways, I mean every ride has a loop and a cobra roll, do something different, like a small drop off the big hill into some turns and whatnot, then into the big drop, that proceeds into some elements. This is just looking boring so far.

Kalepi "Just being honest" Konei

For starters I'd make it black and use a song from the black album

For the rest I agree making some more original layout, like after the cobra make a big overturn then a big drop and then some more elements and much, much scenery

Like always I'm impressed with your supports so keep up the great work

Looks promising so far. I agree it does look a lot like Led Zepplin and if you have both EP's then experiment with the inversions. Try making a dive loop or a really funky loop if you want it to be original. Keep it up it looks great.

P.S. Bullet For My Valentine is awesome (your banner).

Umm..... Ok, It's Metallica: The Ride! Not ABBA...

Whether ABBA win or not they will NOT get a song on this ride!

I'm going to re-construct everything after the lift hill, besides after some tests I've discovered that the trains don't go through the Cobra Roll very well, too slow.

Fingers crossed I'll have another update today.

Hey guys, I know it's only been two days but I've got nothing, my mind's just gone blank. So I'm putting this on hold for now. I've discovered just doing one ride is difficult, so... I'm going to be starting my own version of a Hard Rock park! I just really hope it turns out well, but by doing this park it will enable me to later add Metallica: The Ride!

That's all for now, Sorry for any dissapointment.

The ride looks like it's going to be a stable ride once finished.

"Enter Sandman" would probably be the best choice for the flow of the ride. It would also depend on the length of your ride, because you don't want the ride to be finished while is not done.

Hey guys, I know it's only been two days but I've got nothing, my mind's just gone blank. So I'm putting this on hold for now. I've discovered just doing one ride is difficult, so... I'm going to be starting my own version of a Hard Rock park! I just really hope it turns out well, but by doing this park it will enable me to later add Metallica: The Ride!

You know, this is precisely why the mods want you to make progress on your park before you announce it. Having little more than a lift hill when others have put hours in on their rides before announcing it isn't fair to them. Honestly, this wasn't worth the web space used.

I'm hoping in your next effort that you have your park well underway before you announce it.

Terry

You know, this is precisely why the mods want you to make progress on your park before you announce it. Having little more than a lift hill when others have put hours in on their rides before announcing it isn't fair to them. Honestly, this wasn't worth the web space used.

I'm hoping in your next effort that you have your park well underway before you announce it.

Terry

Yes, I know, you're completely right. It isn't fair and for that I appologize, so I promise to get loads done before my next project post.

Sorry about that, KP.