TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Profits Way Up

So, yeah, I can't see how fixing up old rides is a bad thing at all.

Yes. Hell, they don't even need all those bells and whistles they're adding. Just take off the trims on Raging Bull and you'll probably get a bigger transformation than the entire Medusa project will be...

Seriously though, I am a fan of SF's current strategy. My only regret about it is that I haven't been able to ride the coasters pre-transformation, to see the improvements. Of course, that isn't really their problem.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I boycotted SFOG this year and have no plans to go back after the last-and final-trip for me. I get that people will go to SF in a tight economy and postpone the more expensive trips to Disney. But for me it just isn't worth it.

Glad they're heading back into the black but they still have a long way to go to get me back as a customer.

To solve their debt, they should ask the govt. for a bailout, since every other company seems to want in, why not SF? They could make a case since they are a huge employer, do businesss with many different vendors, and a loss of any of the parks in any state would damage the local economy/tax base.

If America Express can magically be considered a "bank" now to secure 3.5 billion, SF should be on the phone to their congressman to get them a piece.

To solve their debt, they should ask the govt. for a bailout, since every other company seems to want in, why not SF? They could make a case since they are a huge employer, do businesss with many different vendors, and a loss of any of the parks in any state would damage the local economy/tax base.

If America Express can magically be considered a "bank" now to secure 3.5 billion, SF should be on the phone to their congressman to get them a piece.

They could use Houston as an example... Didn't damage the economy/tax base here