TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[NoLimits] YEX

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Matt.

I'll release the "nltrack" file tomorrow (4th November), and the Onride video will release the 5 November.

Well, i'm so excited And i want more comments !!! I jokes, i'm already happy to have much good comments, like if its just a teaser...

-Alix

Alix, my dear friend!!!

Your track looks so good! (but I don't have NL, so...). I can't wait to see the onride video!!

(lol, l'anglais foireux^^)

Yaaaay ! A second French here, and a friend

Well, i guess tomorrow you'll be the first to post a comment about my video track

Only because it's really bothering me: "Je ne paRle pas fraNcais."

WHOOPS! My keyboard is the best at missing letters out and typing them twice but then again, so am I.

I love the coaster. It was smooth, elegant and really quite exciting. The ellements were perfectly shaped! The pacing was slightly off but it really doesn't matter as it would get my heart pumping any day. Congrats!

By the way, your english is toatally and perfectly understandable. Don't worry, it's great!

Maybe you can make a few changes. Look carefully around the ride for red g-s that can be fixed. That always bring's new attention! I'll watch the ride video again and see if I can see any. You could also make a few scenery changes, such as adding a small pond, lake, or river to the ride to make it more interesting. For example, you could make a small river go under the heartline roll for a bit of a "Oh no! I'm going to fall into the river if it stalls!" moment. You should offer the download version once you're finished. Then everyone will have it in their No Limit simulator!

Hope a few of these suggestions help!