TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sunrise Point. V1 remake. - [RCT2]

RCTs!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. RCTs!

• RCT2 - Keep going with the Original
    • RCT3 - Give the RCT2 part to someone efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe to work on and I re-make the park in RCT3

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there, I'm starting this park up again!

I do have some bad news with that though

I can not open the saved game, due for it having an item I don't have any more, so instead I'm going to use a scenario DBru sent me (that I absolutely LOVE)

Now, I will tell you all that there will be a bunch of modifications here in there. I mean a LOT!

I'm going with the original plans(doodles) that I had for this park, and I want to be done with this (for good) bye the end of the summer. Which I probably can get done, seeing how I only work on BIG projects like this at night.

So consider this my summer project.

^In the western section, a LOT has been changed. Oh yeah, the random checkered barrier is going to be there for a while, count that as a little teaser

^A water ride, that was based off of splash mountain

^Scorpion survives!

^This will look sooo different once I do my "magic"

Don't expect another big update until

Heres another (small) update.

Yes, I woke up in the middle of the night JUST to show you this.

I haven't came up with a decent name, so I'm going to call it The Bacon Coaster. Because Bacon and coasters are just awesome.

Well I do need to share the buildings on Bacon Turns here. I just need to finish supports (ugh), and catwalks on the lift (ugh!) I hate doing the supporting! HATE IT!!!!!!

Well anyways, heres what I got.

^MMMMMMM, Bacon Good! (anyone want to know where I get that reference from)

Also, the building on the MCBR needs to be edited a bit.

-Matthew K.

Looking good!

The new coaster looks great, and I can't wait to see the finished product... I do think you should cut out a bit of the layout towards the upper-right of the last picture. It just looks a little 'sloppy' for my tastes...

Oh, and the name should definitely be Sidewinder.

There is a long section of (unthemed) track up in the upper-right corner of the last picture that really doesn't *do anything*...

I just think the coaster would look much better if you replaced that tangled mess with a shorter section of track. It is still looking great, though.

What is the scenario that DBru made?

Is there a link to where I can get it?

Anyway, the park is looking excellent it's a shame you couldn't continue with the old Sunrise Point, but I believe you will be able make this park better than before.

Its AWESOME I hope you will be able to finish this one.

DBru - Fixed, and thanks for the link

Stoksy - Thanks

kalvin - Yes, I'm back.

--------------------

I finished the flying turns ride. It's not really a western theme, but more of a Spanish theme.

Really the whole "western" area is a bunch of stuff. (Mine, Spanish, and Western mix)

Heres what I got.

^There it is.

Next ride . . . . . GCI

-Matthew K.

^I'm guessing you thought the new terrain curvingess part was a new coaster.

--------------

Heres the thing, I have had trouble making GCI Coasters, so here is my attempt.

Its unfinished, but I'm not continuing the ride until I get some criticism.

^Back view

^Front view

-Matthew "expect a BIG update soon" K.

I'm not much of a roller coaster expert (I live in Australia so I don't see many coasters) but I do like the new coaster.

It looks very good, but again, I'm not the expert. If it's too big to be a GCI then so be it, however I think you should keep it, even if it isn't one.

DBru: How do you save a game that someone else has made? I've tryed before but it doesn't seem to work.

EDIT: Don't worry, I found out.

I think the bobsled needs more themeing, if you say its gonna get the works like in disney parks, you failed that in my opinion because I think it looks rushed, add some small buildings here and there use more different foliage etc, I don't know if you have quarter-tile landscaping blocks so if you have try to make the mountain more detailed

^I can't do "the works"

I don't have the quarter tiles because when I use them, it always looks like CRAP.

For me making more buildings, is like asking a credit whore to skip all of the coasters. Its just not going to happen. I mean, I I've never done coasters that interact with a lot of buildings, so I will think about it. Also, with foliage. I'm very limited. I have flowers, buschs, shrubs, and jungle plants. Nothing else.

EDIT: If you expect heavy themeing, then your not getting it. I started this park to work on my coasters, and learn new tricks on the way. I'm not here to impress anyone.

-Matthew K.

Well I get your limitations believe me since seaworld from me and DBru is the same scenario, but don't say it'll get the works if you can't pull it off IMO, and quarter tiles is just the same as working with wall you just need more patience, you think I knew how to use quarter-tiles well in 10sec, hell no I'm still learning and it still looks like crap most of the time I use them but I work on my architecture and want to improve on it, don't just I'm not doing that because I've never done it much in the past, be prepared to take some time to learn something and don't want instant results because that ain't possible with using quarter tiles

^Well I meant terrain tiles.

And, no nothing will get the works unless I have two days of nothing to do.

Heres some progress.

^The new western show

^Heres a new concept, the underground launching mine train!

^And, the thing you wanted to see. Revenger

(Find the original park with that name for an extra cookie!)

Comment to get your cookie.

-Matthew K.

^Thats a nice Robbie, posting here so I won't double post ^-^'

Nah' thanks for the comment.

Ok, I'm about finished with the rides and coasters in the western/mine town.

I really can't theme the place up really good because of scenery issues. If I wanted to change it around, it would be hard because I'm the pickiest scenery picker.

Well anyways, I guess you want to see the screens, but first I want to give a lil' introduction of the pictures. I rarely do these now, but here it goes!

I have worked around with the underground launched mine train, and I then took that idea and turned it into a normal launched coaster(and yes it goes underground). Now, I did this for the top hat

Now, you got to understand that I'm limited to theme through out the park, so don't whine if it doesn't look perfect

^Name may change.

^A mine tower that feels more like a China Tower thats brown.

^Look, this area of the park is naked!!!!!!!!!!

^Overview

^What would you like to see here? (woodie, suspender, mini hyper, looper, or just a sit down)

Comment or you won't get a cookie, its bacon flavored!

-Matthew "BACON" K.

I actually prefer the launched coaster to the mine train, the scenery around it is nice.

Great job so far, I would like to a stand-up twister coaster, that would enhance the "thrills" of this park. That's just my opinion.

Ok, I'm going to be switching the park to yet a new scenario.

I'm kind of sorry to say this, but to be honest in the scenario I'm using theres little to no themeing items.

Walls, Buschs, Roofs, and some large cs items.

I have a scenario that includes a lot more items like barrels, tnt box's, and other stuff that I would need to make a well themed park.

I'll probably get it back to where it was by Saturday!

-Matthew K.

PLEASE READ, EVEN IF YOUR NOT A FOLLOWER!

Ok, I found two workbench. I don't know which one to pick, so if you want you can help me out by voting. Sense I already did a poll in the thread, which is closed. Your going to need to post your vote, or PM it to me.

Heres the benches.

(Both of the benches are from New Element's Pro Tour 3 contest)

Oh yeah, I like both of the scenarios, but I have a hard time picking, and normally just spend WAY to much time picking.

(You don't know how long it takes for me to make a scenario!)

Thanks,

-Matthew "I have to go to school " K.

EDIT again:

The park has a youtube page ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/user/SunriseRCT2

If you are a watcher, I recommend you to subscribe and add the account to you friends list!

You know, for the updates!

PT3 Finals Bench.SV6

Post B if you want me to use this one

PT3 Bonus Bench.SV6

Post A if you want me to use this one