TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR's - East Coaster Trip

Beech Bend Park!

After Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, we decided we'd go to Beech Bend Park for a couple of hours. For some credits, and so forth. Tyler and me, thought Beech Bend was a fun little park, with one awesome woodie. Not the greatest park, but got to experience some cool flats, and one messed up haunted house.

Kentucky Rumbler was awesome. It was fun and long, pretty smooth and not the most forceful ride. But it had surprises behind each corner, and the layout was very enjoyable. I'd have to say if you have a free day, you should head to Beech Bend. Its a fun little park, it was clean, and all the rides were very well kept for. Which is something we look for at the smaller parks. So I'd say we all had a good time. Now onto the pictures.

Tyler loves go karts, I find them kind of fun. He wanted to get the big car, since he thought it went faster. So I just rode with him as I didn't have that much desire to drive. They were pretty slow also. We always seem

Next up, Power Surge. Basic flat ride, nothing real special about these. Notice how empty the park was, we were the only ones riding.

Now time for, Kentucky Rumbler!

Yep, its a sign.

This ride is really cool, and fun.

Um, notice only one person in that train! They were only running one train as it is, so there was no need for two.

One last picture. It's a great ride.

Aw, Missed credit number 3. 5 if you count the rotting woodie at the back of SFKK.

Oh well, I've heard its painful. I've also heard its a Piece of Cr*p. But still a missed credit, none the less.

Oh but I could whore! There's me at the back, it had some good forces for a kiddie credit. Tyler was fed up with me wanting to ride kiddie coasters. After paying 12 dollars to ride Speedway Drift, he was done with them. So he just watched me look stupid.

This little thing packed one great punch. It was a great drop ride, we rode it about 6 times in a row.

I've always wanted to ride one of these. It was fun, pretty forceful, but nothing special. At least I finally got to try one.

Now time for the last credit. The Wild Mouse.

It spun quite a bit, after the one at DelGrossos not to long ago, this one kicked bu*t. The second half of the ride was great.

Messed up mice, as always.

One last picture before we head out to the Corvette Museum. Thanks Beech Bend for a good couple of hours, wait free!

After the next two parks, we still have a bunch of side trips for you!

-Brandon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics dude. You seem to be having a great trip. Hopefully I can get out there at one point. Dollywood just sounds such a great park and i've heard so many good things about it. Enjoy the rest of your trip

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys!

I'd like to apologize real quick for the extreme lack of updates. I've been busy with family issues, and website time has been short. Hope you all understand.

At the last minute we added Holiday to the trip, since we figured out it was only an hour or two from where we were staying. It's been a place that we've been wanting to go to for years. I've heard so many good things, and well the Voyage itself was a good enough reason. It was worth it to take the extra time to stop off there. The park was clean, free sodas, and so decent woodies.

It wasn't the best park of the trip, but it was a pleasant park. With a good selection of rides. We found it interesting that it goes from Christmas/Thanksgiving, to Halloween. Big difference of the two, haha. Anyways, heres the report, hope you all enjoy.

Hi Holiday World.

Oh and hi Raven.

Since your the first coaster we've seen so far, lets see why you won those golden tickets.

Looks pretty good. Oh and notice the free lockers, genius.

But those expressions sum it up. It's an ok coaster, but we expected more. Still the wooded area makes it different, to bad we left before dark. Since we were all tired.

Doesn't look like we will be riding this yet.

We'll check back soon.

Lets start heading to the real reason we came!

Yeah its going to be awesome.

Much rougher then expect. The ride though was insane, long, wicked, and well can't say much more. I think of it as the wooden, well Hybrid version of MF. Don't know why, but staring at the lift, and first drop reminded me of it.

Now back to Legend, which OPENED!

This ride was great, I've heard bad things. But we thought it was great, very fun ride.

Same shot, further away.

Pretty.

The howling was a nice touch.

Tunnel.

Hi there.

Um, hi again.

Yay.

Would have been better without the railing.

Just had to go and get this picture.

After we left, we decided to check out the museum.

Legend.

Voyage.

I leave you with this model thing.

Thanks everyone for reading, also thank you Holiday World for providing a great day!

-Brandon