TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Greetings all,

There's a new(ish) game, produced by ATARI, that might be lots of fun for fans of the Dutch theme park 'De Efteling'. You can build and manage your own version of this park, and all the large rides are there!

You can find our more about the game (and watch the trailer and Teaser) here.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, it looks like a huge rip off of RCT3. To tell the truth, I didn't really see any differences from the pictures. Just maybe different rides and a different selection. Will I buy it, maybe. I think RCT4 or another expansion set would be more worth Atari's time and money. As this game I think is going to die off, just like Seaworld Tycoon, Mall of America Tycoon, and every dumb knock off tycoon.

Here's a plus I found, its way better then that dumb SeaWorld Tycoon 1 and 2.

This looks like a waste of money to me if you are into realistic roller coaster games.

Some of the stuff they added like railroad crossings, and more realistic supports to the coaster were nice features which they should add to the next Roller Coaster Tycoon game.

But this doesn't look like something I am ever going to buy though.

You know what'd be neat? A game with RCT2 graphics (It is better than 3 IMO. Not so blocky. ) yet the rides could have a ride view or you could have a 'guest view' or something.. that way you'd get the best of both. Nice smooth rides with new elements and an optional 3D view..

Is this a joke, though? O_o;;