TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFOG TR - April 11th SF Spring Break

NINCUB

This thread is getting 'hot under the collar'. But then TPR has some good looking men!

Ahh! I'm so excited - I can't wait to visit this park in May. I am going with a genuine Southern Belle. She has already explained to me what 'pop tarts' are. (WTF?! And WHY don't we have these in New Zealand?)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Oh my! Thanks bunches guys! :0)

Yes! Come on guys! I think a "Family" Trip is in order! I think we all could take over SFOG! Lets make it a pearl/red/grrrr/TPR day!

Oh BTW.... Hector I would really really really like to ride Goliath with you.

Hey, great to see more folks on this coast! Enjoyed the TR and hope get to SFoG and Chattanooga for Splash Valley this summer.

I really, really, really need to get over to that side of the country! Goliath looks like a blast.

Hector, if you get out this way, give me a shout. Would enjoy the meet up. Same goes for NINCUB and company.

Seriously we need to have a mini East Coast trip! :0) I think SFKK, Beech Bend, Dollywood, Lake Winnie, and SFOG! :0)

That sounds great (that is, if I'm not crashing the party here). I could do something like that or a lessor version starting the middle or end of June. Have a biz travel and wedding in may, so there go my trip funds for the short term. The water rides should be open by then around SFoG and White Water, as should Splash Valley. I've never hit the Chattanooga Aquarium or any of that city's offerings either.

EDIT: Post #1000....you poor people....