TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A NoLimits Spining Coaster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first a reivew of the coaster.

I enjoyed it and it was a well paced fun ride, especially considering it's low height. here are a few tips:

1) latereal Gs occasionaly went into the yellow, but not necessarily as spikes.

2) The coaster seemed over-supported. Especially the lift.

3) There was a clearance issue, I'm pretty sur eI would've lost a limb or two on the ride.

Once you fix those issues I'm sure you have a really great coaster on your hands.

As for it's name, maybe "Sandstorm"?

Yeah I know its way over supported, I really should fix, but I did make a while back, and never messed with it since. I think with some of the clearance issues i believe when i went to fix them it throw the ride off, but if you would like, you can fix the issues and repost the ride here. I'm still really new to NoLimits and I would really like to see what you would do, that would be a great learning experience.

Also anyone feel free to give some color options.

Oh and anyone feel free to make changes and repost.

2252545.bmp

Well, I have my own nolimits projects which I never seem to finish so I'll pass on editing the ride for you.

As for color options, try not to use colors that are so extreme(like pitch black) because nolimits takes them the wrong way and ends up making them look weird and computer-y. Whereas if you used a shade of black thats slightly lighter the supports would look more ralistic.

For one, you can't really use so little supports since the dual track isn't as rigid so you have to use loads of supports, but if you make them the right size and space them properly then (all according to the force load on the track) then you should be OK!

And please remove those fake blocks you have on the ride, since they really destroys the safety on the ride. Either build a true MCBR or change the timing in the station so that you won't need them.

yeah i just realized how little those supports are.

The reason for the fake brakes is because I originally built this coaster in Roller Coaster Tycoon, and I never really thought about changing the timing of the station. I will do that, and also thanks everyone for the comments and help. i'm still new at this and learning what i'm doing. This NoLimits thing gets kind tough.