TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Fantasy World

I really like this park, especially for your inexperience. But I would like to say thet possibly using the "corner inner" pieces from Aceana's Pavement ESSENTIALS (the rounded pieces) would make it look a bit better, the paths seem too "blocky."

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFW will like to announce it's newest addition, that is now complete...

Make: Intamin

Model: River Plunge

Boats: 2

Speed: 63 mph

Track Length: 1.319.71 ft

Height: 136.73 ft

Duration: 1:15

Lift Hills: 1

Max Vertical Angle: 87 degrees

Stations: 1

G-Force: 3.14

A couple of construction shots, the completed pix will be up in a about 20-30 min, with also more pix of AV, so stay tuned.

Sorry for the late update, but here we are...

Adventure Village, one of PFW most beautiful areas. Containing, 3 coasters, a few flats, restaurants, shops, and beautiful landscaping. "The Villagers Village of adventure". Lets take a look inside.

Restrooms

The bridge takes you over Tiki's waterfall

The highly anticipated , The Villagers Plunge.

The Q has been redesigned.

The fogers were being tested today.

The Villagers Plunge test runs.

Hidden speakers within the Q-line.

Pirates Revenge, The Pirates has landed and is trying to take over the AV. Ho, Ho, Ho.

Test Runs.

AV is very photogenic at night.

Hope you enjoyed the first update on Adventrue Village, "The Villagers Island of Adventure."

... coming soon, our first coaster, so stand by, and thanks for all the great comments.

I really like this park, especially for your inexperience. But I would like to say thet possibly using the "corner inner" pieces from Aceana's Pavement ESSENTIALS (the rounded pieces) would make it look a bit better, the paths seem too "blocky."

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.

AV newest restaurant is Tiki Shack, for the adult leisure. All adults come in and relax, with a nice mix drink, as you sit back and watch some of the villagers perform for you in this sexy themed restaurant. Note:must be 21 or older to enjoy.

at Tiki Shack! Creative idea, but not very realistic. I mean, how often do you see an adult lounge at an amusement park? It's okay now, but I hope that after a few seasons you will come up with a good story to remove the attraction...

But AV looks amazing! It is SOO beautiful at night! I love the water attraction too... keep up the awesome work!

If only Paramount parks were really like this...

:lmao: at Tiki Shack! Creative idea, but not very realistic. I mean, how often do you see an adult lounge at an amusement park? It's okay now, but I hope that after a few seasons you will come up with a good story to remove the attraction...

But AV looks amazing! It is SOO beautiful at night! I love the water attraction too... keep up the awesome work!

If only Paramount parks were really like this...

LMAO, well Tiki Shack was a last minute decision, to tell you the truth, and after I built it, I thought dam*... what amusement park has a an adult lounge, except for Disney, buts another story... this is Paramount. And the real reason I designed this was because of the pictures on the wall, remember I cant get billboards, so like you said, its doable for now... something will eventually happen to it down the road, come on now... "it is a 21 and up lounge"....*HINT*...lol. And thanks for the comment, and feedback dbru, always can depend on you.

Here's a deeper look into Village.

The entrance is now complete.

Introducing AV first completed coaster, MADNESS!! This is going to be a great family coaster to the PFW coaster collection. As you can see it's not themed to the village, but as you know, with all Paramount Parks, every attraction is not themed to their area.

Name: Madness

Amusement Park: Paramount's Fantasy World

Section: Adventure Village

Classification: Roller Coaster

Type: Steel - Family Coaster

Make / Model: Mack / Wild Mouse

Capacity: 975 riders per hour

Length: 1,819.08

Height: 71.80'

Inversions: 0

Top Speed: 45.76 mph

Average Speed: 14.51

Positive Vertical G's: 6.86

Negative G's: -1.28

Lateral G's: 3.04

Duration: 1:25

Airtime: 0.23

Drops: 8

The only Mack Coaster that has repeative bunny hops

Overview's

...More coming soon.

I LOVE this park! The mouse looks great! I like the bunny hills, real mouse coasters should have those...

AV is a great section! Once again, I just love it...

Can't wait until next update!

Maybe with those bunny hops you should have it as a Gerstauler Bobsled...

Tiki Shack loves it

This park's really nice, good looking restaurants and other buildings...

Don't like the second lift hill on Villager's Plunge... I think rides like this should always be in the plunge pool after the drop and only leave to be lifted into the station...

In other words, put the second turnaround in water please

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:34 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE this park! The mouse looks great! I like the bunny hills, real mouse coasters should have those...

AV is a great section! Once again, I just love it...

Can't wait until next update!

....As stated before, PFW always can depend on you comments. Thanks a bunch, its coming along very well... just kinda hard at times, coming up with ideas, i'm going to try and post my actually park I drew 10 years ago. So if you or anyone else have any ideas or suggestions, I'm always up for it.

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe with those bunny hops you should have it as a Gerstauler Bobsled...

Tiki Shack loves it

This park's really nice, good looking restaurants and other buildings...

Don't like the second lift hill on Villager's Plunge... I think rides like this should always be in the plunge pool after the drop and only leave to be lifted into the station...

In other words, put the second turnaround in water please

...Thanks for the comment and suggestion. I believe when I first designed VP, there was not enough room for the lift to go straight to the station, but I can try to look at it again when I get home from work... Yea, I don't like it either when lift comes from the water, not that realistic. So, i'm going to keep that in mind.