TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Mark Shapiro a Question!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. When do you see a return to profitability?

2. When is my share price going to go up? I'm down 42% from $3.65/share!

3. When is the Year End/Q4 Earnings Call?

4. Any chance of a return of Mr. Six, who was a recognizable brand image with more personality than 6 colored triangles?

5. Is Six Flags looking at the addition of healthier eating options at its parks given the alleged national health crisis with regard to obesity? I suggest you amuse him by telling him the "30 lbs. in 30 days" tale!

Have fun Robb!

Martin

4. Any chance of a return of Mr. Six, who was a recognizable brand image with more personality than 6 colored triangles?

Hey I can actually answer this one as I was there during another interview when it was discussed.

Apparently, Mr. Six went over GREAT with teens and adults, but during he scared children! So when they started to move forward with this more family friendly approach they felt that a character that scared kids as a mascot wasn't so great.

Personally, I loved the Mr. Six character. It was the first campaign that really had "Character" in a long time.

But I guess in many markets now they want to focus on things like Thomas and Wiggles. Known brands with families and kids.

--Robb

1. When do you see a return to profitability?

2. When is my share price going to go up? I'm down 42% from $3.65/share!

3. When is the Year End/Q4 Earnings Call?

5. Is Six Flags looking at the addition of healthier eating options at its parks given the alleged national health crisis with regard to obesity? I suggest you amuse him by telling him the "30 lbs. in 30 days" tale!

Have fun Robb!

Martin

Don't forget the question about the land Pysclone was on and whats going to happen with it?

Thanks!

Have a blast!

--James