TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Steamin Demon (NL)

Hi, this is my 2nd No Limits Coaster that I have put for upload (not my 2nd created) And i've made a custom corkscrew coaster! The ride is 1150m long (3372ft) and 43m High (141ft) The ride features 6 inversions featuring a 82ft High Loop, 72ft Reverse Sidewinder and 4 corkscrews.

The layout twists and dives through dense forest and goes for around 2 and a half minutes from dispatch to the brake run. This is also my first fully custom supported coaster. Feedback and comments are welcomed

POV:

Steamin Demon.nltrack

Steamin Demon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(agreeing with post above me) Actually, he is right. Vekoma Boomerangs pull 5.2 G's, and Tower of Terror at Gold Reef City in South Africa is the record holder at 6.3 G's. So, if anything has 6.3 vertical G's or less, I deem it safe G's, as it has already been done in real life.

The layout was okay, not too good, (unless you intended the ride to be of a "Japanese style" then it was good - the drops were rather of a shallow grade like many Japanese coasters seem to have) but the G's I liked. I like yellow G's. Besides, if you had the choice between a 4 G B&M and a 5.5 G B&M, which one would you choose? My point exactly. in fact, I intentionally keep my G's as close to red as possible (+5.3) to stay extreme, yet safe. Kudos for the Arrow style lift supports, those are a real pain to make. (I tried it once, and although I did it, it took forever.) However, the rest of the ride was undersupported. Make them a size 3 instead of 2 or 1 (whatever you used.) Otherwise, it wasn't that bad. The Corkscrews seemed a little squished, which I would have used Barrel Rolls or something else that is unique instead. There were a lot of little pumps throughout the whole ride, but the worst ones were before the MCBR, most notably on your "Reverse Sidewinder"/Immelmann.

Overall scoring: 6.8/10