TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KidTums Goes To Her First Christmas Party!

I highly recommend the Gymboree bubbles. They're made of some super syrup (and crack) and don't pop when they hit something. That way at class they then sing a popping bubbles song and go crawl around and pop all the bubbles.

Very amusing!

Thats probably why.

I remember making a concoction of Fairy Liquid (or any washing up liquid), a smal amount of pva glue and water. Mix them together and they should bounce along the ground a few times... We used to have pens filled with the stuff and a bubb;e wand thing to dip it in, then we blew them during class... We got told off so much it was beyond belief!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Those eyes are going to get her anything she wants and may also be some kind of trouble for Dad's nerves down the road! Thanks for the Holiday update. I'm really looking forward to meeting Kristen on the East Coast trip.

We have taken my nieces to Disney since the first one was just about 9 months old. She learned to wave at Disney and kissed all of the characters right square on their noses. (Her choice, not ours! But it was very cute!) She went right to Santa as well as a somewhat terrifying Easter Bunny. All the other kids ran away, but here goes Katie kissing a 6Ft tall, red-eyed rabbit on the nose! Yet another good excuse for starting kids off young at theme parks...better first Christmas experiences and photos!