TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point to Get a New Kids Area

Family attractions and a new thrill ride will debut at three of Cedar Fair’s parks.

The Company’s flagship park, Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio, will debut several attractions geared toward family-friendly fun. A brand-new children’s area, featuring seven rides and a family lounge with quiet areas for feeding, resting and changing, will replace the former Peanuts Playground.

Also, the Sandcastle Suites hotel, located on the tip of the Cedar Point Peninsula, will undergo a complete interior renovation.

Oh, nevermind.

Maybe kiddie rides from GL?

This looks like the right step for CP if they are trying to be THE best park outside the Golden Tickets....Will this be all for 2008?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit that having worked at peanuts playground before, it is kind of sad to see it get altered so much, but at the same time it sounds like it could also be a good thing. I almost wish the train replacement happened before I worked there, that little gas powered engine was hotter then h-e-double hockey sticks when it was hott enough outside already.