TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Themmsbury Park IS CLOSED

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like coaster number 1. It simply looks the most realistic, but maybe you could change the layout a little bit.

Hmm, what do you suggest? A helix? More hills? More banking? Be more specific!

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I stil need them though so keep them coming. Today I have selected three main sites of where the coaster should go. Please tell me which one you prefer and WHY!

The 1st is the red site. It is where the current launched free fall coaster is and would stretch over the surrounding areas. Animals would be moved to another area of the park and the ride that they took the place of would move here.

The 2nd is the green site. It is the current spinning coaster site and the coaster would be removed and if space allows a small Guest Services building would be placed.

The Third is the place of the 17 year old inverted coaster. It is quite old now and would be a good time to retire the coaster before it got too bumpy. However This would leave alto of room for a new Guest Services Building.

So please choose your coaster and site.

Well then. I still have to add the new coaster but trust me; it'll be worth it when I do! Keep telling me which one you want!

Season 17 Announcement

Thunderspun to leave the park!

After a good 17 seasons of thrilling park guests, the managment have decided to retire "Thunderspun". Arriving in the first season and managing to thrill over 2 million guests in it's 18 years of operation the ride will be sold to another park.

Many have claimed this beauce of high maintainence costs of the ride as well as it's bumpy nature as the reason for this decision. However the park has to develop for the future and will install a new thrill ride with the same foot print in place of Thunderspun.

Also this season will see the relocation of the Horses enclosure. The management have seen declining numbers in guests intersted in the animals so for season 18 they will be relocated.

Season 19 will see no major development except a new ride in the Horror area of the park. As well as another ride removal.

I think this is goodbye then. I remember the first time I ever got a ride on Thunderspun...It was amazing. I was only 5 at the time and nothing else in the park thrilled me in the same way.

I don't think I'm going to miss the animals. I heard a huge rollercoaster will take it's place.

A shot of the Horse enclosure.

COMMENTS PLEASE!

Wow Cheers! I'm playing the game whenever I get any time. Which is quite alot at the moment thankfully!

Season 18

Season 18

This season will see the arrival of TreeTrunk. TreTrunk will thow riders at magnificant speeds in the haunting Wilverton Forest. The ride will debut during "Half Term Holiday" Meaning the park will open early in March as opposed to April!

However after many years of service The Trampolines will be retired to allow the park to progress with more high tec ride solutions. The ride will be removed; however the station and queuline will remain until a suitable replacement arises.

The park's catering will also be provided to an outt of park ourcer "Speedy Food" rather than inhouse food in the Fish and Chip Shop in the entrance Palaza. This has been due to soaring staff costrs this season.

Bye then! I wish they could of kept this ride a little bit longer. I mean surely though a ride is better than no ride?

Everyone mises the Horses!

It's so empty!

Treetrunk Construction

Another shot!

This year I managed to get you two groups of images. These are from later on in the season!

TreeTrunk ready to thrill!

If you ask me, it's a bit lazy of the park to use the same queueline and operator's booth. I mean come on guys! You can afford a new booth can't you?

Well then you may be asking what's th new attraction? Is it a new coaster? A new restraunt? A Dark ride? A new flat ride?

Stay tuned...there's more to come!

POSTS MERGED TO AVOID DOUBLE POSTING

Season 18:

This summer sees a new pathway between the old food court and the horror themed area of the park. The path will eventually lead to a new arae of the park which we hope to develop foir next season.

There will be no new rides added at this point however. Simply they will be added in Season 19. Both Mack and Intamin have been contacted however; and will shortly confirm contracts with ourselves.

After many years of neglect the faithful entrance building also recieved a new roof. This was performed during autumn and opened for the October Scarefest. During this period of construction; the secondary entrance was utilized.

The new entrance. You can see the new roof and perhaps the new ticket booths.

It's complete!

What a waste of land. They got rid of the horses for this?

I mean atleast the horses were relaxing!

This path seems utterly useless!

There's nothing here to go to! Why do the park expect that I don't want to use the main path?

Tell a lie; it's a fabulous photospot.

Something DARK arrives season 19!

Something very dark indeed....

Season 19 Announcement.

This Season sees 3 major Changes. The park hope to ensure that visitor levels stay high by adding not one but two new rides this season.

The First will be "Crempton Castle". This new multi sensory dark ride will take you on a tour of the castle and it's grounds. The ride features loud bangs, smoke, lasers and state of the art anamatronics.

The second will be a Topspin. Spider's Web wil teach you never to mess with an eightlegged beast ever again! Sending you spinnning twisting and diving in every feasible direction; this is sure to thrill and delight guests in equal measures.

Next year; Season 20 will see major developments as well as celebrations as the park has been operating for twenty years.

The third change will be the removal of The Grinder. After 18 seasons the ride will be removed due to high maintainence costs and the overall ride quality being afected.

Goodbye friend.

It was a fun ride.

Last ever lift hill shot!!!

Until the next time

SEASON 19

Crepton Castle.

I wasn't allowed my camera in this ride but you have to admit the photos I have really do show this ride off.

Inside however that's where it really goes downhill; the ride has little theming, there's too much smoke and the lighting's poor. You could also see the emergency exit way too easily. However for a new ride most people liked it. You enter the castle by climbing up the steps and then travelling down the dark tower. The tower is amazing; it's loud smoky and quite mysterious. You wonder what's at the bottom.

Here's the new area; it's fabulous! I think the area needs a restraunt though.

Here's the Crepton Castle exit. It could really be better themed though.

Here's one ride they went to town on!

It just looks fabulous.

The entrance queueline builing. It's really cool it has LCD's top show you the spiders of the world. Pretty creepy if you ask me.

One view inside.

It's looking very nice.

Goodbye...

Thanks for years of fun!

This was during October. The ride was missing it's lift hill.

They weren't mucking about when they took it down!

Creepy!

NEXT TIME IT'S THE SEASON 20 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Season 20 will see the addition of Oily Dereck. Oily Dereck will throw riders in all directions; at high speed for a truly thrilling experience, whilst they try to escap the dreaded oily dereck toppling over. Featuring corksrews, high speed turns and more; Oily Dereck will be an amaing ride.

Season 19 was a sucess, this year will be even better.

Guests pour through the gates ready to ride Oily Dereck...

Ready to ride?

(Oily Dereck will be shown in a one off video this Friday...Do not miss it)

Any Coments, ideas, suggestions or feedback is truly appreciated.

Well I'm afraid I have some big news...I'm not saying now but by the end of the post you'll know....

I haven't made the onride video yet and during this update...I'm going to be cruel and not show you the new coaster! When I get some feedback on this update then I will post the new coaster and the on ride video.

This year was good for the park. Profits are back up and I have hearde rumours of a world's first next year. However the park may be heading into a more Family Orientated direction....

Nobody even bothers riding me any more.

I'm too bumpy. And very painful.

Now it's time for 20 years spot the difference....

How Time Flies.....

There will be no considerable updates until I get more feedback...uyntyil then you will see no new pics or videos.

However ThomCompany...Owner of Themmsbury Park have released an image of their next project...

Announcement

Themmsbury Park Announces....

Soakasarus, Returns...

This new waterbased rollerocaster will stand on the position that Soakasaurus currently occupies. However the new rollercoaster will taek the position of the Bears. The bears will then move to the Animal area of the park.

Later on in the year Two Roboarms will be added.

• 1 month later...

Themmsbury Park is Bankrupt!

Yes, you heard it here first. The park is officially bankrupt! After the park's main owner's ThomCompany; hit massive debt in year 17; the park has never met it's projected profit lines.

Thus the park has to shut. The park has suffered of late beacase of declining visitor numbers. We do regret to shut; and deconstruction and selling of rides will begin shortly.

The next time I post you will recieve a download of the finished park. It has some construction; as the park had to close mid season; and if you would like to post what you have done please do. The download doesn't require any custom scenery so it should be easy to download and use.

However I will post some destruction pictures. It's a cracking shame but my newpark is alot better!

Any feedback before I post the download (of before deconstruction) and some of the deconstruction pictures.