TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

poker meet online

phazan

it would be fun if anyone who had a yahoo acount could meet other people on yahoo and play a bit of poker. i was thinking if i could set a time and poker table number at a certain date i could get people from this board to have a poker game. i will set up a table so i could kick out stupid people. it would be a serious game so if you cant play poker that well this isnt for you.

if i were to do it would anyone be intrested? and also, tell me what time your avalible.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually off work at 5pm...but obviously with our trip coming up I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play these next few days. This is definitely something I'd like to do in the future though, and yes I have a Yahoo account.

Elissa "hold'em works for me!" Alvey

tuesday at 2:00 pm

is anyone allright with that? if i can get at leased 3 people to come to a table then we will play. if not, i will probably cancel it. i know Elissa might be on the trip so it looks like just thunder001 so far. if anyone can and wants to do it please let me know.