TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My idea for a reality TV show.

BlackHole2005

Hello Guys,

I've had an amazing idea for a reality TV show and I just thought I'd post it here. It's called Man Overboard and basically it's like Big Brother but on a ship. There are 25 contestants at the beggining of the series. "Walking the plank" happens every two weeks and basically it's like Eviction on BB but apert from they have to walk a plank, then swim to "Maroon island" where there are even more contestants (Basically this show could last for months at a time) And if they "Repay their deeds" then they can go back on board and if they don't then they are sent home and replaced with another contestant. Every week on ship they will get "Supplies" where they get Rassions. One task will be where one Shipmate will have to steal rassions and clothes and give them to the "Maroons" on Maroon Island. The maroons have nothing and are dressed in rags, they don't even have toilet facilities, all they have is a radio incase they get in trouble then they can tune in to the ship and fet some help from one of the shipmates. At the end of the show the winner wins $1,000,000 and a new car, house and a holiday.

Here are some of the tasks I have thought up.

One Task where there is a "Ghost on the ship" which would be an evicted Shipmate broght back in to the show. That Shipmate has to steal things, not making it too obvious, and just generally show their "Presence" throughout the task. At the end of the week the secret is revealed and they are let back on the show for one last chance.

The other task is basically where the Shipmates are told that the programme has been forgotten and they are gonna be there for their whole life. I don't really know how it will work but they will be made to feel they are unwanted anymore. At the end of the week they get letters from their family.

So what do you think? Should I email it to a television company? What could be improved?

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^A decision maker at a network or production would not even entertain your unsolicited idea, they wouldn't even see it. Unsolicited letters that contain any hint of an idea are trashed automatically to prevent future lawsuits from people who say a network/production company stole their idea.

1. It sounds lame.

2. It would be too costly if you think of it and I doubt a network would want to air it.

Then again, this sounds better than Chris Crocker getting his own TV show since he became "famous" for his "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" video.

I have this idea for a reality show, kind of a play off of your but tweaked.

Ok all these people get on this ship, they discuss where there from and everything and then this task comes, and they all stand in a line, and they get pushed off the ship into the ocean with the sharks, then the boat leaks chum to attract the sharks, then the boat explodes, and everyone (even the camera men) get eaten, then somehow the tape washes up on shore, and gets used for the show. And they all lived happily ever after!

I did not understand most of that game especially the Rassions - I presume you meant rations? It sounds dumb, boring and extremely hard to follow.

I'd send it in to Fox they might put it in place of Top Model - the most unrealistic and useless show on TV.

Ps try the spell checker on here it works really well

unless you are from a foreign country than your errors are forgiven

Kevin Long

Fat Old Guy