TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

There must be something wrong with me....

There seriously must be something wrong with me, I went to Busch Gardens Tampa on May 27th and my friend wanted to ride python. I was really surprised to find that the ride was acctually somehow smooth?!? And another thing I found weird is I went on Gwazi once and didn't want to ride it again all day because going down the drop it shook so much that it gave me an instant headache that lasted about 30 minutes. Is there something wrong with me?!?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound perfectly normal to me.

I rode Python once and found it to be smooth---for an Arrow, at least. Gwazi was closed the day I was there, so I never rode it, but I have heard that it can be rough, so your experience sounds, well, normal...

Eric

Phython from what I remember was kind of smooth for an arrow.

plus it's very short and only 2 corks.

As far as Gwazi, do you hold on or let your body go (raise your hands) during the ride?

If you hold on maybe the vibrations of the ride were just a bit too much for you that day.

I've had coasters give me a headache, but not very often.

And another thing I found weird is I went on Gwazi once and didn't want to ride it again all day because going down the drop it shook so much that it gave me an instant headache that lasted about 30 minutes. Is there something wrong with me?!?

Nothing wrong with you, that has happend to me before. My friend and I went on Superman and I got a bit of a headache, then I aggrivated it more by riding Thunderbolt. Yeah, Thunderbolt made me a bit sick. But I recovered fine when I got some liquid into my system.