TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS: Fat People Can Ride Roller Coasters Too!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silverstar at Europa Park Rust in Germany has got "Big Boy Seats" too.

But the seat from G_force are the "X-tended cars" from Maurer and Soehne a German Manufactor. With these cars it is possible to have different kinds of inverions with only Lap Bars. And you can drive very long upside down.

Here are some photos taken from Skywheel the prototype of this kind of coasters:

onride-upic10602.jpg.e8f322fbeadfb4ec27fa1f03e9ca855c.jpg

onride-upic10601.jpg.9b9c84ea3d77d6ee312383eb5f351cdf.jpg

You know we all make choices in life.

Some people drink alcohol, others smoke cigarettes, and some eat large quantities of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. These are individual choices and I'm fine with that.

But if you choose to drink alcohol, you risk developing cirrhosis of the liver, smoke some cigarettes maybe develop emphysema, and if you Plow Down to many Krispy Kremes then you may not get to ride some great rollercoasters!!!

It's ridiculous that a person gets angry at an amusement park for not designing a ride large enough to accommodate someone who (often through their own personal choices) is obese.

So get a Life!!! Shed a few pounds, and have a great time riding ALL the rides at your local theme park.

I am 15, I love Krispy Kreme. But i am also 6'2" and 130 pounds. I know, that if i eat (6 as an all time in 1 hour) i need to go running. I am an acid runner, I love the sport. From a kids point of view, i think every body should exercise. ABC has a new campaign about parents going out and exerciseing with their children for 1 hour a day. I would like to think i can set and example for Teens my age that are over weight. I love Video Games. I am on the computer all the time (now), but i also run every day, i play with my nephew who does baseball and basketball, i play with my other nephew that does soccer. As for adults. Weight Training does the job.

thats 2 cents. just thought yall might like to know!

Well that means good news and bad news

Bad news, some people can't ride

Good news, shorter lines

Unfortunately it's bad news all the way around. Not only can less people ride, but the line is actually longer because, as others have said, people try the test seat and fit, but they get to the ride and it's a no go. So you say, well then just turn those people away, which does happen, but not until the train sits there for 5 minutes while the ride-op and passenger tug and tug and tug on the belt, only to eventually be turned away anyway to take the walk of shame.

To put it in perspective, if you were in line for MF 2 years ago and were standing at the bottom of the ramp, you had about a 15 minute wait. Now that wait is at least a half hour and can take as long as 45 minutes. It used to be an hour from the pop machines, now it's closer to 2 hours.

I understand trying to help people fit on the ride because you don't want to piss them off, but making people stand in line for longer than necessary pisses people off too. CP is in a no win situation with the current trains on MF and TTD.