TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Imagine taking off in a jet plane, but instead of being inside the cabin safely, your strapped to the nose cone meer inches away from the Runway. now you can have that experience without actually doing it. Osprey is the worlds first launched flying coaster launching at 60mph into a Pretzal roll that pulls an insane 4.5 gs! It's one experience you don't want to pass off!

=============================================

I will take more screens if needed

=============================================

all objects by me!

Osprey.nlpack

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What supports are there aren't bad. The layout is somewhat lack-luster and could be tightened a bit, and maybe some more variation thrown in. I think your turns could have been bent around to go back over your launch and then the helix ending to go into brakes parallel to the station. It would have tightened up the layout, probably boosted the adrenaline a bit, and could have made for some fun close-calls going over the launch.

I am, however, not sure about launched flyers... I'm on the fence about them. Something tells me it wouldn't be comfortable, especially a sudden launch like that. Interesting idea though...