TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens West/ Adventure Island Update #8 4/26

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update #7

Thanks for the replies.....Here is what as of now is Adventure Island Zoo & Waterpark. The waterpark is behing scedule but the zoo area is flying in progress, the zoo is already open and the waterpark with the few slides it has is too. The zoo has 3 exhibits and one resturaunt. Pictures!!

Waterpark side entrance.

Zoo side entrance.

Elephant exhibit...very popular. The Skylift that connects the two areas goes over this exhibit providing an amazing view of the huge creatures.

Skylift zoo side station.

Xtreme Bounce, a bungee/trampoline experience.

Lions!

Tiger Show entrance and tiger viewing facility.

The guests wait here to get their close up experience with the tigers.

I'd be nervous to be that guy!!

Well, apparently their pretty nice to him....

These guys arn't fully trained to participate in the show.

This little guy is looking forward to being in the show! He already shows off for the guest in the viewing facility.

Some kind of gift shop for the resturaunt which is.....

RAINFOREST CAFE!!!

The main fountain inside...

Some booths..

Upstairs is a lot more lighter...

Looking down at the fountain from upstairs.

More sooon!!!

--Zack

UPDATE #8

Thanks for all the great replies everyone!!! This update is a very interesting one......

The park is due for some type of water ride. Aside from that, there have been many recent additions to the park. A B&M invert, not named yet, has been added, with a very forcefull layout. Also some new flats..

Now, back to the water ride, theres two spaces left to fill in the park, neither are big enough for a decent or even small sized flume or anything...This leaves us with the question........

Will something be leaving Busch Gardens West???

That helix will pack a punch!

Very nice view, notice the train tracks!

Zero-GGGGGGGGGGG!!

Little bit of the looper you havn't seen....weird that it's still not named.

New paint job!! Dark red spine, white rails, and still those good old gold supports.

The new trains are my personal favorites of the park.

Gymea stands tall.

The entrance to the plaza area of the invert. Still has some work to be done....NOTICE THE TRAIN TRACKS AGAIN!!

Now...this is one of the empty spaces, too small to build a water ride in.

The other, I don't see a water ride appearing here either.

More soon, questions will be answered!!!

--Zack

WOW! Great photos! Great park! Great job! Great everything! You are doing an amazing job! I can not wait to see more! I so hope you but in like a LIM coaster! That would so fit into the small space! Just make it a Shuttle Coaster instead of a Full Circuit! I can not wait to see more! Keep up the great work!

~Matthew

There are a few things I can see that could be changed.

I don't particularly like the MCBR roofed on the Invert and the tunnel in the last pic on the Mega could be removed. Anyways, noice park, noice updates. 7 thumbs up.

NP

P.S. Please don't remove the lil scwarz looper. It's really nice, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't remove it.

Well isn't this just hit you in the crotch, spit in your face fantastic! It's been fudging fabulous from the first day. Congratulations, I wish you were an RCT2er instead.

OMG! That Friends reference just made you like.. God's equivalent. It's kick you in the crotch though.

Well isn't this just hit you in the crotch, spit in your face fantastic! It's been fudging fabulous from the first day. Congratulations, I wish you were an RCT2er instead.

OMG! That Friends reference just made you like.. God's equivalent. It's kick you in the crotch though.

I aim to please, Lol! Seriously though this park is the shiz. It's great, it's whole atmosphere and everything, it's like an evening with Dame Edna but without the gay man in drag.

BTW where did you get those paths? If I ever venture back into RCT3 I may just use them.

You should have a go at RCT2 though. You'd be pretty damn nice.