TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I present to you . . .

Statistics:

Height: 98 ft.

Top Speed: 52 mph

Manufacture: Intamin

Unique Features: 15mph lift

Element's: Loop, Immelman, Zero G-Roll, 2 Consecutive Corkscrews

This new & One-Of-A-Kind ride from Intamin, is sure to Rock . . . Your . . . World.

I planned on different things, but they weren't possible because of the fact I can't build underground . . .

Comments - Criticism . . .

OffGaurd.zip

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four positive G's is fine, considering your head is resting against something. A short period of laterals would hurt more, because it would be more of a whiplash thing than a gradual pull to the side of the car, but if you dont have something to prevent your head from flying to the side, you'd nearly die. If you had VERRYYYY padded rests on the side ofyour head then it wouldn't work, but how impractical is that?

Four positive G's is fine, considering your head is resting against something. A short period of laterals would hurt more, because it would be more of a whiplash thing than a gradual pull to the side of the car, but if you dont have something to prevent your head from flying to the side, you'd nearly die. If you had VERRYYYY padded rests on the side ofyour head then it wouldn't work, but how impractical is that?

whoosajiggawatcha?

• 2 weeks later...