TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Free Ice Cream at Cold Stone Creamery today

TheGreatOne

I figured there are probably some Cold Stone fans like myself on here, so here's the info on the free ice cream....and while you're at it, make a small donation.

Cold Stone Creamery® will host the “World’s Largest Ice Cream Social,” a fundraising event to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation® of America and local chapters across the country.

On Thurs., Sept. 28, Cold Stone Creamery stores throughout the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico invite ice cream lovers to experience the joy of ice cream at a nostalgic event that promises wholesome family entertainment, fun activities and lots of ice cream!

Guests will be treated to a free 3 oz. serving of the Make-A-Wish® ice cream Creation developed by a young boy named Cole, age 10, a wish child from Colorado. Cole’s Creation consists of chocolate ice cream with yellow cake, chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. Between 5 - 8 p.m., customers joining in the festivities at any store will receive to a free serving (3 oz.) of Cole’s Creation, while being encouraged to make a donation to this worthy cause. Donations that night and all month long will benefit the local chapter of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, an organization that grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy.

WHO: Anyone with a love for ice cream and a heart for children can join the celebration.

WHERE: Participating Cold Stone Creamery locations

For store locations, please visit www.coldstonecreamery.com.

WHEN: Thurs., Sept. 28, 2006 from 5 - 8 p.m.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I thought their ice cream was way overpriced... up until last week, when I waited an hour in line just to get some hands on the stuff for the first time.

Enthusiastic staff, happy customers, and above all, freakin' AWESOME ice cream is what'll keep me coming back.

Dan "Newfound Cold Stone fan checking in!" Smith

P.S. Unfortunately, it's only in the States, as far as I know.

An hour?!?

The one in Athens doesn't exactly struggle, but it doesn't have that kind of business. They'll give free small samples just to get people in there to make it look like they have business.

Good ice cream, but I'm glad I get an employee discount (friend is the manager-w00t!).