TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

News: Burger King Manager goes crazy!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know all about dealing with unreasonable customers, but for crying out loud, did he really have to stand in wait for them just so he could throw a cup at them?

I've had certain customers I felt like I wanted to deck myself, but I've never actually done it.

Ok, I know all about dealing with unreasonable customers, but for crying out loud, did he really have to stand in wait for them just so he could throw a cup at them?

I've had certain customers I felt like I wanted to deck myself, but I've never actually done it.

Me too, I work at a customer service desk at a supermarket and sometimes I just want to jump over the desk and strangle the customer because of their ignorance.

As for the BK thing, the employee was a tool. Who waits to seek revenge on a mother and child by throwing a cup of liquid at them?

I work in a job centre and have to deal with ignorant, verbally abusive and occasionally violent people all day.

Sometimes the temptation to fetch up and slap a couple of them is really strong. Would mean the sack if I did but some of the F***ers I have to deal with would make your toes curl with anger.

I guess ya can't have it your way at BK.

Let's see....

Dude racked up some charges there: Assault w/intent. Child Abuse, Stalking, just to name a few...

Then there's upcoming lawsuit: Pricele$$.

now, just suppose....

You're an unhappy mgr at a fastfood joint. You got a girlfriend that the people you work with don't know about. And, let's say you want to earn some money. crazier things have been known to happen.

sure, it's fraud, but only if you're caught.... I've heard of cases like this here in Cleveland. The usual charge is Sexual harrassment.