TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trying to Decide on an amusement park

JayKay22

My dad said we could go on 2 trips to 2 amusement parks. We can go to any in massachusettes, new york, pennsylvania, new jersey, rhode island, maryland, virginia, or ohio and maybe any other states not much farther than that. I really can't choose 2!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few questions...

Is this a 2 day in a row trip? Or is this you go to one park and then another some other time?

If it's a 2 day trip i suggest cedar point and hershey park cause their are in driving range of each other and they both have a great collection of coasters. Other wise I would also chose cedar point and six flags great adventure.

No, they are 2 seperate trips, unless the two amusement parks are near eachother, so I could go to Ohio then Virginia another time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I am thinking of going somewhere other than Great Adventure because I am going there with my cousin for her birthday. Also, I've been there many times, so I am trying to find another place to try. How is Paramount Kings Dominion, I've been dying to try to go there, but I'm not sure how it is going to be.

Okay, no problem. I LOVE anything that launches you. I love hypercoasters. I like inverts, and I like floorless. Some parks I've been to are Great Adventure, SFNE, Cedar Point, Busch Gardens FL, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, but I was only like 5 when I went, Disney World- All the parks, and Universal Studios. My favorite coasters are Nitro, Kingda Ka, El Toro, Superman Ride of Steel, Incredible Hulk, SheiKra, Medusa, Raptor, Kumba and Montu. I LOVE woodies that aren't overly bumpy, and I love any coaster that is tall or fast. I love long rides, and love overbanked turns, and LOTS of airtime. I love steel rides, as long as they are VERY smooth.

I've got some more stuff. We are going to South Carolina this week and I have to decide between Busch Gardens Europe and Paramounts Kings Dominions to go to on the way, or on the way back. Please tell me which one you guys think I should go to.