TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your top parks in Europe

Mtl_Shag

I'm planning a trip to Europe in October, and while parks are not the main reason I'd like to hit a few while I'm there.

So my question is, for those who've been to several European parks, what would be your top 3, can't miss, kick yourself if you miss them parks? I honestly don't care where they are in Europe as long as there's an airport nearby with discount airlines that connect to London.

I've got my own ideas of places I really want to go (i.e. Blackpool, Tivoli Gardens) but I'd really like some first hand advice.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have to be

De Efteling (personal number 1 theme park from our narrow list of personal theme parks)

Walibi Belgium (a small dose of patriotism doesn't hurt and it's got great coasters, the best ones in Belgium at least)

Alton Towers (if you'll be in the UK that is) or EuropaPark (if you'll stay on the continent that is) or Parc Astérix (if you're rather a francophile that is)

Wow! Thanks for the feed back. All of it is very much appreciated.

From what I can gather, using some simple ranking and weighting in excel, the top 3 are 1) Europa Park 2) Liseburg and then 3) De Efteling with Alton one point back. Time to hit some discount airline websites...