Crash's Turtle Twister

Bendy Raft or Solid Ring  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Bendy Raft or Solid Ring

• Bendy
    • Solid-Ring
    • Why not design a new kind of raft?

Lookin' good so far.

You're never too young to start drawing and/or putting your thoughts and ideas down on paper.

Looking forward to more of what you come up with in your designs.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bendy boats like the sort vekoma made once for a European park?

Apparently they are very good. Visually and on-ride both.

Plus the movement lends itself well to the idea of a living creature. Turtles flap their fins and stuff. Put the fins on separate sections like you've drawn there and they'll all move about independently. Clever

Glad to have been of inspiration

I don't know what disney will decide for the park, but bendy boats are a lot more fun than regular ... cuz you can "pump" and make the water splash a lot more, while regular ones, you only can expect the ride to do its thing. if i'm not wrong, i tried bendy boats at Bellewaerde Park, Belgium ... definitely more fun

A water ride is sure a need for disney ... but both should get one, cuz people dont go much to Disney Studios ... like a log in disney land paris, and that for the studios.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26088

the link with google earth shows the different spot where it might be put. the center one is tower of terror as it's already being built

thanks for the drawing, i was wondering what that turtle thing could be like.

facing river wouldn't be any fun ... how would you know your friends got soaked if behind you ?

plus would take longer to board ... instead of jumping in when it's on the deck, and you have a few extra mns to get comfy on your seat

from what i remember riding in europe, there's no indoor water ride like Turtle ... they are all outside ... even if the weather is not always the best in northern europe. A lot easier in Spain where it's warmer.

there's a fun detail in Port Aventura (if i'm not wrong), people in the park, have a few spot, where they can shoot you with water canons lol .... so you don't always know where water can come from, not only the ride. Plus indoor would cost disney a lot more ... and most of their money will be put in Tower of Terror.