TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT3] American Adventure Park

Well my Hobbit project is going to be pretty small compared to this so this is my first true new computer test to see if I can build a huge park *and actually film it. I'm guessing the reason it let me film Raging Water Adventure Park back in the day on my old computer is, back then I didn't have a fraction of the cso I have now.I did load one of my huge parks that use to crash on my old computer and it actually does film now but.... That park was started so long ago I cant really revamp it with the experience and new cso I have now. To be blunt.. It looks to shitty to put out as a video now because I've learned so much more especially when it comes to architecture. Well anyways here are some screens to the first official new computer park, American Adventure.

Edited by A.J.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you guys! This one is coming along pretty good. I know some of you may think I'm a little all over the place with the theme but trust me when its all put together I think you will enjoy it. I think having Americana/Adventure / Wild West is a good mix because it gives a broad area of things for people to view and enjoy instead of just boxing the park into one theme. Well here are some updated shots I'm working my way down main street and came up with an idea to have an elevated boardwalk section with shops and restaurants.

Well I've been working on my actual house this week putting a new back deck on so not a whole lot done besides right next to BassPro, I've started the parks second coaster entrance. Anyways tomorrow is Friday Eve! So this weekend hopefully I'll be able to sit down and put some uninterrupted rct3 time in.

I'm going to take a play from Berlin87's playbook and have a small lake in the park surrounded by a shopping district.Finished the big building that splits main street and added a theater. Also here is an ariel to give you a better look at the layout so far.

Lurking. This is fantastic!

Thank you! I have beefed up Buffalo River Country Entrance a little. Its going to be like the rest of the area and have shops/restaurants at the entrance then rides as you make your way further in.

• 1 month later...

Alright as you can see in this next update there is ALOT going on right now! Skull Island Craggage has been placed lol, Dragon Reach has been walled off and almost ready for a layout. Also added another deck to the amphitheater/Stadium. Haven't really messed with Buffalo Country this evening but really need to start thinking about a layout for the river rapids ride I was mentioning. All in all there is a bunch of stuff started that needs to be finished. I think now is a good time before I start any other sections to this park to fill out what I have and get everything up to par and detailed. Its American Adventure so of course there will be a western theme section but we'll save that for "Phase 2". Well enough of my jabbering enjoy the update and let me know if you have any questions!