TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most painful ride?

Generic Name

Ok, after watching the TPR videos on youtube (which are great by the way; the commentary adds a lot to the rides), I have to ask; what is the most painful coaster you guys have been on? Is it the Chinese Arrow/Senyo/Meisho knockoffs, the various Chinese Hang-n-Bangs, or the wild mice that look like they're held up by rust and toothpicks?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I haven't ridden too many coasters in my life. Rough coasters don't bother me as long as they just have a lap bar and even some with OSTR's are fine because I'm so tall. But I'd have to go with Corkscrew at Cedar Point because the restraint just pushed on my shoulders so hard and pinned me to the seat so there was no escape from the brutal shakiness of the ride!

Edited by TheHalonSystem

The old Outer Limits coasters with the OTSR's were probably the roughest most painful. I'm pretty sure the one at Kings Dominion gave me a concussion. Nowadays, probably the Chinese Knockoff SLC's. The one at Shijingshan feels like being in a car accident over and over again.

^The Outer Limits coasters were un-rideable until they replaced the OTSRs with lapbars.

I wonder if the other 2 (well, 3) Spaghetti Bowls were the same way.

One more question; which was worse? Psychlone or White Canyon? I mean, one's a Dinn and the other was the unholy offspring of RCCA and Togo...

The old Outer Limits coasters with the OTSR's were probably the roughest most painful. I'm pretty sure the one at Kings Dominion gave me a concussion. Nowadays, probably the Chinese Knockoff SLC's. The one at Shijingshan feels like being in a car accident over and over again.

The one at Discoveryland still has OTSR's