TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: A TPR Fathers Proudest moment

Well, I went back to PKD on Sunday with the family hoping my son (Aidan) would be tall enough for Taxi Jam this year and he was

He is very strange when it comes to rides, some he cries and whines on but I think it is because he is alone but once the ride gets going he is usually fine.

His first ride was with me and he loved it except for the part where the ride stops Afterwards he screamed "my coo coo's" (He calls roller coasters coo coo's) so he rode 2 more times but the line and dealing with him afterwards was a pain.

Also they have the first (I think) onride video system almost ready to go on this coaster. Honestly it looks like a big rip off...the cameras look like web cams (but I could be wrong) and $20 ($15 for a copy) for a 2 minute DVD....crazy

JEFF

aidan5.jpg.76daea4534e1fa15538eee65ac90e233.jpg

Dad, when do we get to ride the coaster again?

aidan6.jpg.002650f30fd2b61806725052fe828558.jpg

Slides are always a good thing

aidan4.jpg.e328640b30fc7401a977ed571c57ec35.jpg

I want to ride the coaster, not this wussy ride!!!!!

aidan.jpg.16b299437eb5c39adbfa9c6a5ce4b01b.jpg

Weeeee!!!

aidan1.jpg.d1959986cc8a26e7c3011bec4d074519.jpg

"Lets GO!" his 2nd ride with Grandma (My MIL)/ Here you can see what the camera mounts look like

aidan3.jpg.2dfdd92a36f271f9ed72566d7fbdd69b.jpg

"is it our turn yet?!?!?"

aidan2.jpg.265412c05488492177af252b214606b4.jpg

waiting for his 2nd ride

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Man! I know how it is having little ones. Both of my kids are very timid about first rides on anything. However, they usually end up loving them after they get off. He's real cute! Seems like a real trooper.

Jarett announced today that the next time we go to Magic Mountain he was guaranteing that he would ride Ninja. Of course, without skipping a beat January said she would do the same. Who said theres no such thing as sibling rivalry.

My daughter was 18 months old on her first Taxi Jam ride.... it was a great moment to me, too. I bought the picture, and had they had the video then, probably would have done that too. There's a sucker born every minute, and usually they grow up to become a proud mom/dad!!!

Way to go, Aidan!!

Shari