TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFNE Photo TR 5/13/06

So yeah.... I went to SFNE today.. Woo...

It rain'd all the way from my house to SFNE.. But once I got to SFNE it stop'd.. I was the second car in lot.. And the first person in the park itself.. woo

So after I waited around a bit for someone to show up.. I went down to Swat (blah blah I use the old name...) And got my first real ride on it.. Woo.. Me and SkyCoasterFreak were the only 2 people on the ride.. I took 5 rides in all.. I guess its fun but not amazing. I wouldnt wait long in line for it.. But it was nice.

Oh.. And because of the "weather" the park was DEAD.. No lines at all! Even SROS with 1 train was still a walk on at first. So yeah.. I did a lot of rides.. And I even did a few I havent done in 2 or 3 years...

Ok.. photo time.

Yeah... We own'd this place...

This was after we had gone on Swat twice and Cyclone...

Woo.. first ride on Poison Ivy for the year

The "brown space" is now green....

You know it...

You know it...

Who wouldnt want to see this when in line for a ride?

Oops.. I broke it.

Random Cyclone photo

Mmm 'new' Cyclone photo

It was open ALL day with 0 downtime! :O

Random MrSix photo from the skyride.

Yeah... I have nothing to say...

My first ride on Route66 in like..3 seasons...

"Hey look.. Im STILL closed!"

Random photo of Splash Water

if only I had a video of what happened soon after this photo was taken....

Thats it.. Im to lazy to post any other photos.

So yeah.. Overall it was a great day at SFNE with no rain or lines.. But it got a bit colder as the day went on.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe, It was a great time to visit SFNE, absolutely dead. We also met up with Neil over from G.A.P. Forums and the three of us had a blast in the park. One of our rides on SWF was just pure chaos, first we get an insane spin out of our raft, then Neil gets hit by a splash of water when going down, and since James wasn't holding on, he gets tossed into the center of the raft and it was all funny we were dying of laughter at the end of the ride.

Also, since James and I were the first riders on Catapult, the ride-op went over the PA to say "welcome to the first ride of the day for Catapult, make sure to write a good review on Theme Park Review."

I was wearing my hoodie, so here's my review of catapult.

It's a fun ride and it gives you some great views and a nice head rush. Great job to the SFNE Maintenance team for getting all the kinks out of the ride.