TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I am trying to download a couple scenery packs from those links, however they don't work, out of date, broken url, or a forbidden page pops on. I also clicked a few, and a page loads to a scenery pack thread, but I don't see anywhere in the posts to download any packs.

Will there be a more updated list of scenery packs to download, where the links aren't broken, forbidden or out of date?

When you do download these files, do you download them directly into the RCT3 folder or any of the categories listed (i.e. scenarios, structures)?

I would like new elements added onto my Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 game, but nothing seems to work for download or active links.

Thanks,

Tim

^ It hasn't been updated in some time. We've been working on the Park Index page, and some other TPR improvements for the future.

If someone can go through that list and tell me what's not working, feel free to PM me, I'll delete the dead links, etc.

I can also add new scenery that you'd all like to see added on.

As for the scenery installation, you can download it to any folder you want. Then extract the zip into your RollerCoasterTycoon3/Styled/Themed folder. It should work from there.

I downloaded a couple of the Scenery packs (.zipped), and nothing new is showing up during a game. Where exactly do you download and unzip these files?

Do you go to the Atari + Roller Coaster Tycoon folders, and unzip it in with all the other folders, I have done that, and I don't see anything new added. I am playing in Sandbox. Do I have to play in Custom Scenario? Any help would be appreciated, because I have all these files all over the place, and I know they aren't placed right.

Thanks,

Tim

I'll quote myself from two posts up.

As for the scenery installation, you can download it to any folder you want. Then extract the zip into your RollerCoasterTycoon3/Styled/Themed folder. It should work from there.

I created a RCT3 Downloads folder on my C: Drive. That way I can back it up easily to a CD or a DVD and clear space if needed. I download everything to that.

Where ever you download the zip file, you MUST extract it to the: RollerCoasterTycoon3/Styled/Themed folder

Yes thanks. It seems to work fine now. I now have some new elements on my RCT3. I built this arcade, and nobody wants to go inside of it. All the peeps ignore it. WHy do you think that is?

Is there a chance someone can update the list of scenery packs like on the first page, but have direct links for download, so we don't have to scroll through pages and pages of posts looking for the download link. I have clicked several of those links, and I can't find a download link for the pack that I want quickly and fast.

Thanks.

Tim

I've been having trouble with downloading Gadgets Coaster Goodies, you know, the one with the cool brake fins, wheels, catwalks, etc. Can anyone provide a link or site that I can download it from? I found Vodhin hard to work with.

If possible, find one that's like Steelworx, where it has a zip folder that's easy to extract and download. Or if it's hard, just find a link. Please help me, because I plan on possibly uploading coasters to the site.

Thanks for your help! You can also PM me with details.

Thanks! That was easy!

But I think I did this before, how do I make it work? I clicked on it, and it said I had to choose a program to work it with. So I chose RCT3. When I click on it, it routes me to the game, but none of the Coaster Gadget stuff appears in scenery........ And I've heard people saying that it is somehow supposed to be a zip. How can I make it a zip? If I can't, do I just stick it in the RCT 3 folder or something?

it is zipped, but with a program called WinRar (a better version of zip). you have to unrar it with WinRar, then copy the folder to (../rollercoaster tycoon 3/style/themed)

ow and be sure that the folder you copy has at least a style.unique.ovl and a style.common.ovl in it

I need help just one more time. Call me dependant on others, I don't care, but how am I supposed to copy it to "Themed?" I right clicked, clicked copy, I went to Themed, and I couldn't copy it there. If I can figure it out, I won't need help any more. So if you can help me with this (hopefully) last step, I would really appreciate it!

Patrick

P.S. Some were already un-Rared. How can I do that?

Actually, the only thing I'm concerned about is my Windjammer recreation. I worked my butt off trying to make it, so I don't want it deleted. I'll see if I can post a download link, so if I loose it, I can download it! How do I do that? I've already looked in the track folder, and I can't find my track layout. I saved it, and I'm editing it right now so I can fix it.