TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

"Must be in a Coaster Club"

just saying this, because no one else has said it: you don't have to be fat to join ACE! 95% of my ACE friends are actually very thin.

Not true! I need to shed about 6 or 7 pounds and I gained all of them when I joined ACE. Even Alicia has packed on the pounds. I think she's almost out of a size 4!

All these statements are true

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, come on, you have 100 posts on this site, surely you've realized we're a sarcastic bunch by now?!?!

I know, I just sort of feel like I should say SOMETHING as I have quite a few friends in the club, and I first joined because I was invited by the group of people that I came to enjoy hanging out with, and I was glad I joined. I take everything with a grain of salt, but I felt the poster of this topic, who just joined, and was concerned about whether joining any coaster club was worth it, might not see any sarcasm in the posts, so I felt I should at least stick up for my acers. That being said, I can attack a buffet "take no prisoners" style and am damn proud of it