TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nintendo to launch theme park

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw picks of this set up in Japan and they went all out with the theming of the rides to the different pokemon characters. I looked and can't find the pics anywhere though.

Slightly related. They released a special Metalic Blue Pokepark Nintendo DS when the park opened and it looks like Walmart has them for sale for $129.

I got to go to Pokemon: The Park 2005.

It was within walking distance of Nagoya station, and I saw it a few times before I mixed it into a day with Suzuka Circuit and Nagashima Spaland. It really wasn't all that special. There were a bunch of kiddy flats, a ferris whel and a Zamperla dragon powered coaster, all with Pokemon theming. There was some areas for kids to play, and it was all way overpriced. 5 bucks for a dragonwagon? C'mon. Those are my pictures on RCDB.

The idea of them bring this to the states surprises me, I thought Pokemon was finally dying out. (The movies have done progressively worse, the last barely made 10 million.)

^The eff? Nintendo is wiping their ass with their money, seriously. NOBODY likes Pokemon these days. Maybe it would be a good idea in 1999, but now, no, just no.

The only audience it would get are 7 year old boys and all of them would be like "Pokemon is sooooo gay, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Naruto r0x0rz!!1"

I am still waiting for Nintendo to do something with the Mario Bros. though.

I got to go to Pokemon: The Park 2005.

It was within walking distance of Nagoya station, and I saw it a few times before I mixed it into a day with Suzuka Circuit and Nagashima Spaland. It really wasn't all that special. There were a bunch of kiddy flats, a ferris whel and a Zamperla dragon powered coaster, all with Pokemon theming. There was some areas for kids to play, and it was all way overpriced. 5 bucks for a dragonwagon? C'mon. Those are my pictures on RCDB.

The idea of them bring this to the states surprises me, I thought Pokemon was finally dying out. (The movies have done progressively worse, the last barely made 10 million.)

Yeah, sure looks like a dragon to me. I agree 5 bucks is a bit much for a dragon.