TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

You need to fix so that it passes E-stop test, I didn´t check the tunnel-test but there is atleast one point that I suspect that might not pass.

You have to work on your supporting skills, most of the track was undersupported (too thin tubes), on some other places there was to thick tubes. The Tophat supports are really bad.

You shouldn´t have a transport segment in the middle of the track to increase speed, this isn´t the way it´s done in the real world.

Too bad you used AHG on some sections, you should learn how to do the smoothing and banking by your self, and you get a better result.

I am actually rather surprised with the result I got from the AHG this time. I also couldn't really think of a way to support the tophat that was orgional. And what do you mean too thin tubes? I also think that kicker wheels aren't beyond the "real world."

And what is the E-stop/tunnel test?

Thanks for tips...

I think that these tubes are to thin for this part of the track, I would have choosen a size bigger.

Tunneltest.

Add tunnels to all sections of the track.

Ride/fly around the track to see if anything (support tubes, track, ground, other tunnels, etc.) intrudes into the tunnel.

Remove or change the things that intrude so that they don´t anymore.

It´s almost the same as they do in real life, thay have a template of the reach of the people and coaster trains and move around the track to check the clearance .

E-stop test.

press the emergency stop button in simulation (normally F12) and se that the trains stop at respective blockbrake and no crashes occur.

For instace if you press F12 just after the simulation starts the blockbrakes lock and soon after the train at the top-hat crashes into the last train at the final brakerun.