TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Expedition Ge Force could kill you?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esquesemoir La Francis

Excuse me the Francis?

Anyway, it strikes me as fairly obvious that a thrilling ride can raise your heart rate. Adrenaline? Yeah, thought as much. If there was a way to go though, I guess that'd be a pretty good one. Bit of an inconvenience for the ops when you die though. How thoughtless.

Thats Cool good for your sister because i know what it is like to have a handycap i have really bad arthritis and i cant play sports or anything

[but i ignore them and Go skateboarding They cant stop me ]

Going skateboarding with arthritis can't kill you. Riding roller coasters with a congenital tricuspid valve defect, while taking daily cardiac medication can kill you, even if you don't exhibit any symptoms. One minute you're fine, the next minute, you are dead. It isn't cool. Just because she has been ok so far doesn't mean it couldn't happen on any given ride.

I sincerely hope she has an ok from her cardiologist to ride roller coasters!!!! I'm not trying to scare you, and I would think your parents would be on top of this, so hopefully she does have an ok.

I really agonized about responding here, because it's not your responsibility to know about these things. But, as a soon-to-be RN who is currently studying pediatric cardiology (and who is also a mom,) I'm nervous for your sister, based on what you've said. I felt it my responsibility to at least say something.